The Student Room Group

Should I break up with her now or after Ramadan?

So for the past couple of weeks my girlfriend and I are going through a troubled time. I am from a white, non-religious family and she is Pakistani Muslim.

I met her in an under 18 rave and we were both licked off JD & coke, she wined on me and I daggered her, etc. After that night we exchanged numbers and got to know each other and it turns out we were very similar so started dating a bit more seriously.

We have been dating for 6 months and our relationship has had a strong sexual foundation, which I feel very passionate about.

Since Ramadan, she said we wouldn't be able to have sex for the entire month. I said why? This annoyed me because I don't get why she is only religious for one month a year.

She said it was Ramadan and a Muslim old man came to her house and gave a Muslamic speech which apparently made her want to tone down on her decadence.

I didn't believe it. She was dutty wining on me 6 months ago to Jeremih and now she is all muslim again.

I told her we didn't even have to do proper sex, but at least give me head etc or I can go down on her because I enjoy it, but she didn't text back. Now I plan on ending it, but then again Ramadan ends soon so maybe I should solider it out and then try bang her after? Not sure, help please

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by mrblobby1999
So for the past couple of weeks my girlfriend and I are going through a troubled time. I am from a white, non-religious family and she is Pakistani Muslim.

I met her in an under 18 rave and we were both licked off JD & coke, she wined on me and I daggered her, etc. After that night we exchanged numbers and got to know each other and it turns out we were very similar so started dating a bit more seriously.

We have been dating for 6 months and our relationship has had a strong sexual foundation, which I feel very passionate about.

Since Ramadan, she said we wouldn't be able to have sex for the entire month. I said why? This annoyed me because I don't get why she is only religious for one month a year.

She said it was Ramadan and a Muslim old man came to her house and gave a Muslamic speech which apparently made her want to tone down on her decadence.

I didn't believe it. She was dutty wining on me 6 months ago to Jeremih and now she is all muslim again.

I told her we didn't even have to do proper sex, but at least give me head etc or I can go down on her because I enjoy it, but she didn't text back. Now I plan on ending it, but then again Ramadan ends soon so maybe I should solider it out and then try bang her after? Not sure, help please

Wow. Muslim for a month. Where can I sign up?

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
I met her in an under 18 rave and we were both licked off JD & coke, she wined on me and I daggered her, etc.

Beautiful.
Original post by Future.
Wow. Muslim for a month. Where can I sign up?

Is it a free trial - no commitment and your card won't be charged at the end of the free period if you choose not to continue?
What the **** did i just read looooooooooooooooooooool
Sounds like you're only with her for sex anyway so I'd just end it.
Reply 6
Original post by Reality Check
Is it a free trial - no commitment and your card won't be charged at the end of the free period if you choose not to continue?

Sounds cool. Might go ahead.
Are you sure there's no catch? The offer sounds too good.
But on a serious level soldier it out, you only got 6 days left. However you cant blame her for bettering herself even if its for one month. On the other hand get her something special for Eid she might just surprise you if you know what i mean :wink:
Reply 8
Original post by Hugh-Mungus
But on a serious level soldier it out, you only got 6 days left. However you cant blame her for bettering herself even if its for one month. On the other hand get her something special for Eid she might just surprise you if you know what i mean :wink:

so I should ask sex on eid or after eid ? I don't get it
Original post by Future.
Sounds cool. Might go ahead.
Are you sure there's no catch? The offer sounds too good.

Oh, I'm pretty sure there's a catch.
Reply 10

Are you just there for the sex?
You sound like a very selfish person. However as your'e asking the question I would wait until ramadan ends befor ending it with her.
At least she will have Eid celebrations to
keep her busy.
If you want an orgasm use your hands and your imagination.
I wouldn't touch Guys like you with a barge pole - she will be better off in the long
run without you as this will free her up to meet someone a little more considerate

Reply 12

i don't get what your relationship is. you should try and make it more open (polygamous) if sex is the only thing you're after.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by Reality Check
Oh, I'm pretty sure there's a catch.

I've been dating my girlfriend for 9 months, almost 10 now. We have sex at most 2 times a month. I'd love to every day of the week, but we're still students and there isn't much you can do to in this situation. Personally, I don't really mind that much, I love my girlfriend and sex isn't the only thing that matters to me. I can abstain for a while, certainly one month, and if you actually love your girlfriend, then my opinion is that you should be able to do the same.
Personally, I don't see the point in religion, but that doesn't matter here.
What you need to ask yourself is - do you actually love your girlfriend. If you do, then quit being a whiny ***** and just wait a month lol. If you don't, then maybe consider finding someone else, who'd suit you better.

Just my 2 cents
Reply 16

Hey, that's my meme :frown:
Reply 17
I'm just too dank, I'm sorry. I am a meme as you can see
<--------

Original post by Future.
Hey, that's my meme :frown:
You sound like a horny 15 year old. Don't let your lust control you it will take you down the wrong road.
Reply 19
Original post by UWS
I'm just too dank, I'm sorry. I am a meme as you can see
<--------

hahahaha lol I can see that.

Quick Reply

Latest