The Student Room Group

Person justifying Finsbury park terrorism

Scroll to see replies

OP, you should really know better. You hate some people labelling all Muslims as terrorists and then proceed to imply all white people justify this attack, when that's clearly not the case. Hypocrisy at its finest.
Original post by Aerospengie
We shouldn't jump to conclusions - for all you know it was a muslim.

And even if it was a white person, we need to understand the process of radicalisation and the effect that muslim violence has on fostering radical beliefs in the community.

Muslims need to change and become more tolerant and accepting, we need to ban hate preachers and the like in order not to give oxygen to radicals that distort the peaceful teachings of christ to drive lone men to commit acts of violence.

The guy was heard saying he wanted to "Kill all Muslims", I highly doubt he is a Muslim if that's the case.
It didn't even happen at the mosque, it happened outside a small car park.

Original post by Ladymusiclover
It's revenge for all the Islamic terrorism. Revenge is not sweet!!!! Sorry to say but the mosque did have potential terrorist links.
Original post by Ladymusiclover
It's revenge for all the Islamic terrorism. Revenge is not sweet!!!! Sorry to say but the mosque did have potential terrorist links.
Finsbury Park mosque used to be Abu Hamza's headquarters, and at that moment was involved with terrorism, but Abu Hamza was expelled from the mosque years ago https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Hamza_al-Masri

in any case, bringing up these arguments now sounds almost like trying to find justifications for the attack - so, quite insensitive

best
Original post by HAnwar
Let's not stoop to the level of bigots and label all white people the same way some people label all Muslims as terrorists.

It's just vile monsters like Tommy and his Islamophobic crew who couldn't care less about the Muslim community.

Don't forget white people can be Muslim too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

indeed there are many white muslims too, and it cant be ignored the depressing ineveitablity that this terrorist attack has been inspired by some far right idiot white guy watching jihadists driving vans at people. tit for tat was bound to happen at some point and the grim reality is now that the islamic fundamentalists have now got exactly want they want- a rehash of 1000 year old conflicts of religious groups - because thats is the only way zealots and religiously inspired political groups can keep themselves relevant in 21st cnetury
Original post by devils18
White Brits showing their true colours.

Not in my name.

You are a member of the "Anti-Racism Society"...

:facepalm2:

If you don't know who Tommy Robinson is, then facepalm.

The idea that he is just now showing his true colours is laughable.
Original post by GreenBell

Illiterately every word in that tweet is 100% factually accurate and their is absolutely no denying it. Also why are you slandering the Great Tommy Robinson by only quoting one of his several tweets on the matter - Tommy Robinson is a true British patriot
Original post by T134O2L5E6
Illiterately every word in that tweet is 100% factually accurate and their is absolutely no denying it. Also why are you slandering the Great Tommy Robinson by only quoting one of his several tweets on the matter - Tommy Robinson is a true British patriot

#brainwashed
Original post by glad-he-ate-her
#brainwashed

#ShowMeHowHisTweetIsWrongThenAndWatchTommyRobinsonsAdressToTheOxfordUnionThenAndThenExplainHowTommyIsABadPersonHashtagYouMustBeBrainwashedByTheLiberalMediaSlanderingHim.
Reply 31
#ShowMeHowHisTweetIsWrongThenAndWatchTommyRobinsonsAdressToTheOxfordUnionThenAndThenExplainHowTommyIsABadPersonHashtagYouMustBeBrainwashedByTheLiberalMediaSlanderingHim.

The simple fact that the mosque is no longer associated with that way of thinking, and those who were have been long been expelled.

Another post in this thread has already explained that.

I very highly doubt the man that was responsible for this even had that much knowledge about it. If he did, he would know that the people he killed and injured had nothing to do with it.

These people were coming out of prayer at one of the most holy times, not planning to kill people. The tweet isn't justifiable.
Original post by dokimei
The simple fact that the mosque is no longer associated with that way of thinking, and those who were have been long been expelled.

Another post in this thread has already explained that.

I very highly doubt the man that was responsible for this even had that much knowledge about it. If he did, he would know that the people he killed and injured had nothing to do with it.

These people were coming out of prayer at one of the most holy times, not planning to kill people. The tweet isn't justifiable.

Why is it that loads of mosques have radical history's (hint: Because they are funded by the Islamic Brotherhood) yet very few churches do. I mean if my local vicar was hate preaching he would be reported so fast his feet wouldn't touch yet in this mosque a hate preacher was able to operate for some time without being kicked out - makes me think that his congregation agreed with him.

He is definitely not a good person, a criminal and a bigot he is.
Some wiki on him,firstly hes a criminal

On 24 August 2010, Robinson was involved in a fight between supporters of Luton Town and Newport County in Luton, on the evening that the two clubs played at Kenilworth Road. Robinson reportedly led the group of Luton fans, and played an integral part in starting a 100-man brawl, during which he chanted "EDL till I die". Eleven months later, in July 2011, he was convicted of having used "threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour" on the night of the incident. He was given a 12-month community rehabilitation order and a three-year ban from attending football matches. He was also sentenced to 150 hours' unpaid work, and ordered to pay £650 in costs.[27]
Robinson was arrested after an EDL demonstration in Tower Hamlets on 3 September 2011 for breach of bail conditions, as he had been banned from attending that demonstration. After his arrest, Robinson began a hunger strike in custody in Bedford Prison, saying that he was a "political prisoner of the state",[28] and refused to eat what he believed was halal meat.[29] A local paper reported that Bedford Prison sources had said that the hunger strike lasted only 24 hours.[30] A handful of EDL supporters protested outside the prison in support of Robinson during his incarceration; the support peaked at a turnout of 100 protesters on 10 September.[31][32][33] Robinson was released from prison on 12 September.[34]
On 29 September 2011, he was convicted of common assault after headbutting a fellow EDL member at a rally in Blackburn in April that year.[35]He was given a 12-week jail term, suspended for 12 months.[36]Robinson said that the assault had happened because of a confrontation with a neo-Nazi who had joined the EDL's rank and file.[37][38][39] Interviewed on BBC Three Counties Radio on 9 October 2013, the day after he had resigned from the EDL, Robinson said: "One of the things people condemn me for is having a criminal record; what they don't wish to say is that part of that criminal record is for confronting neo-Nazis in Blackburn at one of my demonstrations, where I was taken before the courts and charged for assault...during the last four years we've had in-house battles, physical battles to keep these elements out. Now I’ve got to the point—listeners can look on Youtube for 'RVF EDL', they'll see there's these Nazis and they're talking to me telling me they're going to kill me—and there are fifty of them with balaclavas on."[39]
On 8 November 2011, Robinson held a protest on the rooftop of the FIFA headquarters in Zürich against FIFA's ruling that the England national football team could not wear a Remembrance poppy symbol on their shirts. For this he was fined £3,000 and jailed for three days.[40]
In October 2012, Robinson was arrested and held on the charge of having entered the U.S. illegally. Robinson pleaded guilty at Southwark Crown Court to using someone else's passport—"possession of a false identity document with improper intention"—to travel to the United States in September 2012, and was sentenced in January to 10 months imprisonment.[41][42] He was sentenced under the name of Stephen Lennon, but the judge added that he suspected it was not his true name, in the sense that it was not the name on his own passport (not the borrowed one), Paul Harris. Robinson was released on electronic tag on 22 February 2013.[43] On being released, Robinson told the BBC that he was dismayed to discover that the EDL's ranks had been swollen with racist and neo-Nazi supporters: "I've battled for four years to keep certain elements out of this movement, to keep it down the path that we want to take it down. And I've seen that they've been welcomed back, they're the Nazis and the fascists—they were welcomed back."[44]

and fraud arrest
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-25862838

Listen to this man speak about islam-pure hate
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...nting-10081597
Listen to how he speaks to lily allen, add sexist to the pot
http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/03/lily-a...m-row-6358246/
Some highlights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEzy...0&spfreload=10
Listen to this from a jewish man who visited one of his rallies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGt9koFZKXo
akala shuts him down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opEM4I_g_Sc

If youre really bothered watch this 30 minute big questions on youtube, he gets destroyed and exposed as a bigot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A44folsg-Ec

I dont think he is a racist( no evidence anyway)but he is definitely a bigot, a criminal and certainly not someone to look up to
Reply 34
Why is it that loads of mosques have radical history's (hint: Because they are funded by the Islamic Brotherhood) yet very few churches do. I mean if my local vicar was hate preaching he would be reported so fast his feet wouldn't touch yet in this mosque a hate preacher was able to operate for some time without being kicked out - makes me think that his congregation agreed with him.

You do realise that the church has a very, very dark history, right?
And that atrocities still occur within the church and are simply covered up. Try not to compare the Christian church to the happenings of Mosques, because it isn't exactly the most sensible comparison.

Most do not have radical histories.
If they do, you hve to actually look at who participated, whether it was the entire community (which is clearly not the case), and whether this was something that was openly talked about within the mosque. A lot of mosques do not condone this behaviour.

As much as you like to cry about people being brainwashed by the left and painting a bad picture of Tommy, you are literally being brainwashed by the masses of media nonsense that is spewed. It hyperbolises everything.
He is definitely not a good person, a criminal and a bigot he is.
Some wiki on him,firstly hes a criminal

On 24 August 2010, Robinson was involved in a fight between supporters of Luton Town and Newport County in Luton, on the evening that the two clubs played at Kenilworth Road. Robinson reportedly led the group of Luton fans, and played an integral part in starting a 100-man brawl, during which he chanted "EDL till I die". Eleven months later, in July 2011, he was convicted of having used "threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour" on the night of the incident. He was given a 12-month community rehabilitation order and a three-year ban from attending football matches. He was also sentenced to 150 hours' unpaid work, and ordered to pay £650 in costs.[27]
Robinson was arrested after an EDL demonstration in Tower Hamlets on 3 September 2011 for breach of bail conditions, as he had been banned from attending that demonstration. After his arrest, Robinson began a hunger strike in custody in Bedford Prison, saying that he was a "political prisoner of the state",[28] and refused to eat what he believed was halal meat.[29] A local paper reported that Bedford Prison sources had said that the hunger strike lasted only 24 hours.[30] A handful of EDL supporters protested outside the prison in support of Robinson during his incarceration; the support peaked at a turnout of 100 protesters on 10 September.[31][32][33] Robinson was released from prison on 12 September.[34]
On 29 September 2011, he was convicted of common assault after headbutting a fellow EDL member at a rally in Blackburn in April that year.[35]He was given a 12-week jail term, suspended for 12 months.[36]Robinson said that the assault had happened because of a confrontation with a neo-Nazi who had joined the EDL's rank and file.[37][38][39] Interviewed on BBC Three Counties Radio on 9 October 2013, the day after he had resigned from the EDL, Robinson said: "One of the things people condemn me for is having a criminal record; what they don't wish to say is that part of that criminal record is for confronting neo-Nazis in Blackburn at one of my demonstrations, where I was taken before the courts and charged for assault...during the last four years we've had in-house battles, physical battles to keep these elements out. Now I’ve got to the point—listeners can look on Youtube for 'RVF EDL', they'll see there's these Nazis and they're talking to me telling me they're going to kill me—and there are fifty of them with balaclavas on."[39]
On 8 November 2011, Robinson held a protest on the rooftop of the FIFA headquarters in Zürich against FIFA's ruling that the England national football team could not wear a Remembrance poppy symbol on their shirts. For this he was fined £3,000 and jailed for three days.[40]
In October 2012, Robinson was arrested and held on the charge of having entered the U.S. illegally. Robinson pleaded guilty at Southwark Crown Court to using someone else's passport—"possession of a false identity document with improper intention"—to travel to the United States in September 2012, and was sentenced in January to 10 months imprisonment.[41][42] He was sentenced under the name of Stephen Lennon, but the judge added that he suspected it was not his true name, in the sense that it was not the name on his own passport (not the borrowed one), Paul Harris. Robinson was released on electronic tag on 22 February 2013.[43] On being released, Robinson told the BBC that he was dismayed to discover that the EDL's ranks had been swollen with racist and neo-Nazi supporters: "I've battled for four years to keep certain elements out of this movement, to keep it down the path that we want to take it down. And I've seen that they've been welcomed back, they're the Nazis and the fascists—they were welcomed back."[44]

and fraud arrest
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-25862838

Listen to this man speak about islam-pure hate
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...nting-10081597
Listen to how he speaks to lily allen, add sexist to the pot
http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/03/lily-a...m-row-6358246/
Some highlights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEzy...0&spfreload=10
Listen to this from a jewish man who visited one of his rallies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGt9koFZKXo
akala shuts him down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opEM4I_g_Sc

If youre really bothered watch this 30 minute big questions on youtube, he gets destroyed and exposed as a bigot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A44folsg-Ec

I dont think he is a racist( no evidence anyway)but he is definitely a bigot, a criminal and certainly not someone to look up to

On 8 November 2011, Robinson held a protest on the rooftop of the FIFA headquarters in Zürich against FIFA's ruling that the England national football team could not wear a Remembrance poppy symbol on their shirts. For this he was fined £3,000 and jailed for three days.

Seems like a good thing to me

and yes he has been in fights over his life and breached a few bail conditions but that doesn't make him a bad person. Lilly Allen is a race baiting moron who said she has only ever been assaulted by "white males" which is ball as she never reported any of these cases and Tommy Robinson called her out for it. In the first video he quoted the 66% of Muslims would not report a Muslim joining ISIS and I'm sorry but facts can't be Hateful. He then quoted a load of numbers which are all true and can't be racist as facts cant be racist. The highlights video showed literally one racist thing and that was a joke and face it loads of white people make racist jokes it doesn't make them racist. The jewish man video is just of some rowdy protesters and not actually interviewing tommy. And that akala guy never answered why the vast majority of grooming gangs are Muslim (hint - culture)
On 8 November 2011, Robinson held a protest on the rooftop of the FIFA headquarters in Zürich against FIFA's ruling that the England national football team could not wear a Remembrance poppy symbol on their shirts. For this he was fined £3,000 and jailed for three days.

Seems like a good thing to me

and yes he has been in fights over his life and breached a few bail conditions but that doesn't make him a bad person. Lilly Allen is a race baiting moron who said she has only ever been assaulted by "white males" which is ball as she never reported any of these cases and Tommy Robinson called her out for it. In the first video he quoted the 66% of Muslims would not report a Muslim joining ISIS and I'm sorry but facts can't be Hateful. He then quoted a load of numbers which are all true and can't be racist as facts cant be racist. The highlights video showed literally one racist thing and that was a joke and face it loads of white people make racist jokes it doesn't make them racist. The jewish man video is just of some rowdy protesters and not actually interviewing tommy. And that akala guy never answered why the vast majority of grooming gangs are Muslim (hint - culture)

In my eyes- convicted criminal is worse than innocent muslims, lilly allen may be a moron but he is still quite sexist and rude to her, unnecessarily- not what a nice guy would do. He always quotes facts that are unsubstantiated or taken out of context or even plain wrong, he is an islamophobe bigot and by the sounds of it you are one too so i will no longer be humouring you by replying,
islamaphobes have gone back to mars
Nothing wrong with tommy Robinson, he has said he isn't justifying the attack he is only stating facts, look things up before posting ffs
In my eyes- convicted criminal is worse than innocent muslims, lilly allen may be a moron but he is still quite sexist and rude to her, unnecessarily- not what a nice guy would do. He always quotes facts that are unsubstantiated or taken out of context or even plain wrong, he is an islamophobe bigot and by the sounds of it you are one too so i will no longer be humouring you by replying,

Im sorry if you find facts racist I will ask them not to be so rude. As far as convicted criminal his main offence was mortgage fraud and if you look into the case he gave his brother money to pay for his mortgage and his brother filled in his mortgage form wrongly. He should never have gone to maximum security let alone be placed in a cell with Muslims (who tried to kill him).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending