The Student Room Group

Strange reasons why you've swiped left on Tinder

I sometimes have odd reasons for swiping left on Tinder, not always based on my preferences but because of stuff I notice or stuff that for some reason bothers me. I can't be the only one who has swiped left for a reason most people would consider stupid or strange.

Here's some

- Swiped left on three girls because they were called Champagne or Mercedes (no joke)

- Swiped left on a girl because she was called Nazia (she was cute and seemed nice enough, but her name was "Nazi-a")

- Swiped left because a girl had racist **** in her bio

- Swiped left because she liked Coldplay

- Swiped left because a girl hates dudes who work out

I'm not trying to shame personal preferences or people for being named a certain way, I'm just admitting that my reasons for swiping left would sound strange af to most people and wanted to see if anybody else had their reasons for swiping left.

Scroll to see replies

I swiped left more than once because someone said on their bio that they could cut anyone who's a Conservative voter.
Original post by Valyrian
I swiped left more than once because someone said on their bio that they could cut anyone who's a Conservative voter.

How many times have you had to do that? :s-smilie:
Original post by ChefExxxcellence
How many times have you had to do that? :s-smilie:

At least 5-6 times if not more.

WTF?
Reply 5
She's​ supports Liverpool FC.
Original post by UWS
She's​ supports Liverpool FC.

How dare you! :lol:

:O
Original post by Jack22031994
:O

Terrible, isn't it.
Terrible, isn't it.

Yeah, I mean everyone has the right to disagree with someone but to 'cut them' for voting a certain way is kinda sick.
Swipe left to anyone that goes on and on about their political ideologies in their bio. Like come on, just write a joke or something and be done with it
Original post by Jack22031994
Yeah, I mean everyone has the right to disagree with someone but to 'cut them' for voting a certain way is kinda sick.

Hardcore Labourites really scare me sometimes haha :lol: any extremist scares me really.
Reply 12
I swipe left when boys have pictures with good looking girls.
Hardcore Labourites really scare me sometimes haha :lol: any extremist scares me really.

Aww haha Any extremeist scare me too - whether theyre left or right!
Original post by aarora
I swipe left when boys have pictures with good looking girls.

Any reason why?

Also, forgot to list this reason, I always swipe left when the user has no solo pictures and there's a worrying amount of fat girls in all her pictures. Which one are you?!
I don't swipe left. Because we're all God's children, of course. Absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I can't afford to be doing that.
If they have a mirror selfie. Bye Felicia.
it said she was free thinking
Swiped left on someone called Wayne and if they have those pointy ears.
Original post by ChefExxxcellence
I sometimes have odd reasons for swiping left on Tinder, not always based on my preferences but because of stuff I notice or stuff that for some reason bothers me. I can't be the only one who has swiped left for a reason most people would consider stupid or strange.

Here's some

- Swiped left on three girls because they were called Champagne or Mercedes (no joke)

- Swiped left on a girl because she was called Nazia (she was cute and seemed nice enough, but her name was "Nazi-a":wink:

- Swiped left because a girl had racist **** in her bio

- Swiped left because she liked Coldplay

- Swiped left because a girl hates dudes who work out

I'm not trying to shame personal preferences or people for being named a certain way, I'm just admitting that my reasons for swiping left would sound strange af to most people and wanted to see if anybody else had their reasons for swiping left.

Sorry? What is Tinder?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending