The Student Room Group

We need to ban all white lorries and vans

Scroll to see replies

Original post by h333
According Tommy Robinson, they weren't. Disgusting hate preacher.

Well that's Tommy Robinson for you, his vitriol against innocent Muslims is sickening. I don't even read his tweets on the issue.
Original post by PQ
#makemenstop
#banallmen

:colonhash:
Original post by nkjngernog
They seem to always be use all the time in these attacks.

Except for the one that used the car.

Or the one that used the lorry.

Or the other one that used a lorry.
Original post by glad-he-ate-her
So is that their fault then?
No, it means the attacker was out to get Muslims.

Chill your tits, people.
Reply 24
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Well that's Tommy Robinson for you, his vitriol against innocent Muslims is sickening. I don't even read his tweets on the issue.

Thanks for agreeing with that then. That's good to hear.
Reply 25
Instead of banning an ideology that's the common denominator in all of this?

How would you propose we ban an ideology?
Can you please show me where I have in any way inisinuated it's their fault? You're obviously desperately trying to look for a reason to label someone a bigot, terrorist sympathiser etc.

No but saying the ideology should be banned so we have no more attacks- if they werent muslims they wouldnt have been attacked ergo because they were muslims they have been attacked so its their fault for being muslim. Not saying youre making this point but it seemed like you were approaching it which surprised me because despite our opposing views ive never seen you make a claim so moronic, so its good you werent making that point.

Agreed, he is as vile as his supporters
Reply 27
Wait, you think the fact an individual callously murdered Muslims had nothing to do with them following Islam?

How was them praying peacefully in a mosque anything bad?
Original post by Goal94
How would you propose we ban an ideology?

I suggest you read my other posts in this thread, I've explained it.
Original post by Tootles
No, it means the attacker was out to get Muslims.

Chill your tits, people.

I assure you, my mammary glands are very relaxed right now
Original post by HAnwar
How was them praying peacefully in a mosque anything bad?

It isn't, the Muslims killed were completely innocent, obviously. But the killer wanted to kill Muslims, presumably because of some sort of warped "revenge" thing, so he murdered them precisely because they believe in Islam. It wasn't the victims' fault though.
(edited 6 years ago)
Why not just ban people going out?
if no one congregates, no terrorist attacks, people killed were killed because they were outside, should ban going outside
Original post by glad-he-ate-her
No but saying the ideology should be banned so we have no more attacks- if they werent muslims they wouldnt have been attacked ergo because they were muslims they have been attacked so its their fault for being muslim. Not saying youre making this point but it seemed like you were approaching it which surprised me because despite our opposing views ive never seen you make a claim so moronic, so its good you werent making that point.

Well that would be a non-sequitur, not something I'm in the habit of doing! Yes, in all probability they were killed because they were Muslims, but this doesn't mean it was their fault, obviously.

Quick Reply

Latest