The Student Room Group

Does this mean anything?

I have been seeing this young (younger than me) physio. She is caring and nice. I am attracted to her and she may like me also. However, she does have a boyfriend.

During (what could be the final) treatment she leaned very close to me and her breasts touched me on two separate occasions. It wasn't me moving into her it was she moving close to me.

Can a girl please explain if this 'means' anything?

Scroll to see replies

She's got a boyfriend, leave her alone
Reply 2
Christ... Her boobs touched you accidentally, don't get excited man. Plus she has a boyfriend as you said.
Reply 3
Yeah, she clearly wanted sex. However you blew it by not leaning back when it happened.
Reply 4
Original post by bones-mccoy
She's got a boyfriend, leave her alone

But maybe she is not happy with her boyfriend?? Maybe she wants me instead???
Don't overthink everything, chances are, she didn't even notice. You clearly do like her, otherwise you wouldn't be assuming such things.

I'd pursue someone who isn't in a relationship :/
Reply 6
Original post by UWS
Christ... Her boobs touched you accidentally, don't get excited man. Plus she has a boyfriend as you said.

On two separate occasions??
Original post by zill1

In that case you need to not do anything until (and IF) they break up, and even then you're probably just going to be a rebound

Or, like someone else has just said, go and find a girl who's single
Oh my god what am I reading. She was treating you. FYI girls don't generally hit on people by touching them with their boobs.
entitled men don't deserve to exist honestly
Reply 10
Original post by zill1
On two separate occasions??

You overthink man. Some girl's breasts brushed you accidentally and you think she's after the D.
Reply 11
Original post by UWS
You overthink man. Some girl's breasts brushed you accidentally and you think she's after the D.

It's never happened before in her treatments. It could be her subconscious taking control??
she's got a man, mayne...
Reply 13
Thing was she was really interested in knowing more about me previously as well.
Just leave her she has a boyfriend. If it helps just be straight forward about the situation.
Girls don't come onto guys by accidentally brushing their boobs onto guys. You're just thirsty, chill.
Horny person detected :colone::colone: Honestly, invest your time in someone who you have a better chance of getting. She has a boyfriend and she probably is happy that way.

P.S. I've been touched by lots of boobs, doesn't mean everyone likes me :biggrin::colonhash:
Reply 17
Original post by y.u.mad.bro?
Horny person detected :colone::colone: Honestly, invest your time in someone who you have a better chance of getting. She has a boyfriend and she probably is happy that way.

P.S. I've been touched by lots of boobs, doesn't mean everyone likes me :biggrin::colonhash:

There are pure accidents but this is not it. She knows me and the touch was kind of prolonged.
Original post by zill1
It's never happened before in her treatments. It could be her subconscious taking control??

Original post by zill1

Well this is wishful thinking to say the least.
Original post by zill1
There are pure accidents but this is not it. She knows me and the touch was kind of prolonged.

You're too addicted.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending