The Student Room Group

Why are guys so put of by sexual partners a women has?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by YourGoddamnRight
The same reason why you wouldn't put a used tampon up there again for a second time.

Original post by SMEGGGY
We don't want a girl that's been used lile a whore simple as that. Men can plow the ladies, it's accepted and rightfully.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What disgusting creatures you are.
Reply 21
Original post by SMEGGGY
We don't want a girl that's been used lile a whore simple as that. Men can plow the ladies, it's accepted and rightfully.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unfortunately, that is true loool
Reply 22
Original post by UWS
I feel as though giving an honest answer will upset a fair few on here.

Be honest, I am a virgin anyway so at least you won't upset me LOL
Original post by loveleest
Do you consider 15 a lot?

people are gonna have different opinions. An atheist probably won't even care compared to a religious christian/muslim etc
Reply 24
The same reason why you wouldn't put a used tampon up there again for a second time.

What analogy are you making?
Reply 25
Original post by Ella-keturah
What disgusting creatures you are.

See, this is what I meant, OP.
What analogy are you making?

Used goods.
Original post by Angry Bird
people are gonna have different opinions. An atheist probably won't even care compared to a religious christian/muslim etc

15 sexual partners? She's still a whore and it doesn't matter if you're an atheist, believe in Christ or worship the juju up the mountain.
Well given how it's subjective as to whether 15 partners is "a lot."..

A women who has had 'many' sexual partners may imply lack of comittment. Like "am I just going to be number 16?"

Same thing isn't said for guys because of... society.
you asked why guys are so put off by sexual partners. Maybe be bit more clear and concise in your question then? smh

Guys, in general, applies to MALE gender. If you didn't understand that let me spell it out for you M A L E. When I wrote about my personal experience I was not comparing an addict to the sexual partners. I was simply stating that sometimes it all boils down to years and years of societal views being ingrained in their brains that virgin girls are purer than a sexually experienced girl.

Hope that clears it up, feel free to jump in my PM if it doesn't.

Is this a joke? ****boi is more about a guys behaviour not sexual partners lol
Why are you comparing an addict to sexual partners? V weird.
Reply 30
Original post by UWS
See, this is what I meant, OP.

What they said was messed up. I just cba to argue with their nonsense. It is really sexist.
Reply 31
Used goods.

Okay so you think women should be compared to tampons?.....
So women are tampons?
So women are tampons?

Nah, tampons are easier to dispose of once finished with them.
So women are tampons?

I'm guessing your one of those lost feminists, so I'm not even going to argue because you've already taken it the wrong way, and nobody can win when arguing with you people.
Reply 34
Is this a joke? ****boi is more about a guys behaviour not sexual partners lol
Why are you comparing an addict to sexual partners? V weird.

Oh dear
Reply 35
I'm guessing your one of those lost feminists, so I'm not even going to argue because you've already taken it the wrong way, and nobody can win when arguing with you people.

LOL. One of those "feminists" for asking a question?
Reply 36
Original post by PandaPangaea
you asked why guys are so put off by sexual partners. Maybe be bit more clear and concise in your question then? smh

Guys, in general, applies to MALE gender. If you didn't understand that let me spell it out for you M A L E. When I wrote about my personal experience I was not comparing an addict to the sexual partners. I was simply stating that sometimes it all boils down to years and years of societal views being ingrained in their brains that virgin girls are purer than a sexually experienced girl.

Hope that clears it up, feel free to jump in my PM if it doesn't.

ok
Reply 37
If she's had 15 or more partners then she's definitely a hoe
Because it's considered 'used goods'
Original post by little_tom
Nah, tampons are easier to dispose of once finished with them.

Jesus christ TSR

Quick Reply

Latest