The Student Room Group

Person justifying Finsbury park terrorism

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Ladymusiclover
It's revenge for all the Islamic terrorism. Revenge is not sweet!!!! Sorry to say but the mosque did have potential terrorist links.

So because it has potential risks, it's okay to do that?
Reply 41
Original post by cream_pie
Nothing wrong with tommy Robinson, he has said he isn't justifying the attack he is only stating facts, look things up before posting ffs

I didn't realise that's what we're supposed to do after attacks.
Original post by GreenBell
1010marina Nope, look above.

Trolls do not represent actual opinion.
So because it has potential risks, it's okay to do that?

Of course not. Revenge is wrong, an eye for an eye will make the whole world blind. It might have been a motive of the terrorist to target that particular mosque because of its history.
Reply 44
Original post by joecphillips
Why did you leave out his tweet that was sent 1 minute later?

im not justifying it,I've said many times if government or police don't sort these centres of hate they will create monsters as seen tonight
https://twitter.com/trobinsonnewera/status/876594233007898624

I genuinely hope the innocent people targeted tonight outside the mosque are ok.
https://twitter.com/trobinsonnewera/status/876594400901640193

He wants police to sort those people out. Why did you leave this out?
https://twitter.com/crimesofbrits/status/876615841349083137
Reply 45
He wants police to sort those people out. Why did you leave this out?
https://twitter.com/crimesofbrits/status/876615841349083137

So he warned this would happen if the government didn't act, he in no way promoted this just said it would occur.
Reply 46
Original post by Ladymusiclover
Of course not. Revenge is wrong, an eye for an eye will make the whole world blind. It might have been a motive of the terrorist to target that particular mosque because of its history.

I doubt that they are intelligent enough to read up on history. At least we all know now that it's not only Muslims who can become extreme.
I doubt that they are intelligent enough to read up on history. At least we all know now that it's not only Muslims who can become extreme.

You are saying that you didnt understand that violence begets violence? I dpubt there would be many more though. UK is too laid back.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
i didn't know Tommy Robinson spoke for all white people lols ,

his a **** tho.

it is not even his real name. he is actually Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon, although he also uses Andrew McMaster and Paul Harris when the mood takes him :colonhash:
1497867324083.jpeg
Reply 50
Original post by joecphillips
So he warned this would happen if the government didn't act, he in no way promoted this just said it would occur.

Isn't that what ISIS do? Warn people and then act.
Reply 51
Isn't that what ISIS do? Warn people and then act.

He didn't act, he told the government if they do nothing it would cause problems and low and behold people have died because people didn't think is what he is saying making sense.

What part of what he said is wrong?

If the weatherman reports a hurricane is coming and it could kill people and they are correct does that mean the weatherman has done something wrong?
(edited 6 years ago)
Someone on my Snapchat put a picture of the news up and put "Good on him!" and I was like... really...
NOT all Muslims are terrorists nor are all terrorists Muslim, people need to remember that (Dylann Roof or whatever his name was, for instance, and the KKK).

This attack is just as bad as all of the other attacks that have occurred recently, irregardless of how many have been killed.
My thoughts and prayers are with the families affected by this callous attack.
Original post by abbeyjayne
Someone on my Snapchat put a picture of the news up and put "Good on him!" and I was like... really...
NOT all Muslims are terrorists nor are all terrorists Muslim, people need to remember that (Dylann Roof or whatever his name was, for instance, and the KKK).

This attack is just as bad as all of the other attacks that have occurred recently, irregardless of how many have been killed.

You have a seriously ****ed up "friend".

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Meany Pie
You have a seriously ****ed up "friend".

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wouldn't really say he's a friend, just someone I work with haha.
But I completely agree, I was so shocked this morning when I saw it on his story...
I didn't realise that's what we're supposed to do after attacks.

mug

Your friend has the same logic as ISIS lmao the irony
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Your friend has the same logic as ISIS lmao the irony

Mmmm I know right. Shocked that he sympathises with them tbh...
Mmmm I know right. Shocked that he sympathises with them tbh...

Should probably choose ur friends better.
I don't get why people assume all white people are Christian. Most of this country doesn't even practise or are irreligious.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending