The Student Room Group

Why are guys so put of by sexual partners a women has?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by fvckkk
"you hate sluts like me, no girl will ever sleep with you"

Newsflash idiot, most girls dont go around sleeping with every man that buys him a drink and woos them. You're the insecure one here im afraid, resorting to "you dont have to worry no girl wants you" is cheap and shows how out of touch you are, luckily most mature women have some dignity.

Are you implying I have no dignity or what?
Reply 61
Original post by fvckkk
Why not? I've explained it properly i.e. "complex undesirable personality traits" "Compensating for a void in their lives". It's a perfectly fine preference.

wanting sex is "undesirable personality traits" ok sir
Original post by little_tom
15 sexual partners? She's still a whore and it doesn't matter if you're an atheist, believe in Christ or worship the juju up the mountain.

if a girl has had 50 sexual partners, there are guys out there, who will still see her as an angel lmao
Reply 63
Original post by loveleest
Are you implying I have no dignity or what?

I thought the implication was quite obvious, is it not?

wanting sex is "undesirable personality traits" ok sir

Having sex with multiple men is an undesirable personality trait.
Reply 64
Attraction is not rational. Therefore I do not have to rationalise the fact that this would put me off. There are pretty obvious sociological and biological theories which I've talked about in some of the other several billion slut shaming threads
It's like penises gain prestige with experience, whereas vaginas depreciate in value the more they're used :lol:

Personally, I think given that I'm 27 and the girls I go for are fully grown adults, 15 isn't a huge number to me. Even if she told me she'd been with 50, given how much I got around when I was a bit younger I have no right to judge.
Reply 66
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Attraction is not rational. Therefore I do not have to rationalise the fact that this would put me off. There are pretty obvious sociological and biological theories which I've talked about in some of the other several billion slut shaming threads

like whaaat
ooo interesting. SAME GOES FOR GUYS TOO

What's with the caps love? Are you mad? Hahaha. :laugh::laugh: At the end of the day, 10+ guys = effective repellent. Fact.
Reply 68
like whaaat

There's plenty here that you've just ignored.
Reply 69
Original post by fvckkk
I thought the implication was quite obvious, is it not?

"You have no dignity"
"You must be a slut"
Of course one useless misogynist is going to use to me. I am a virgin. This is so funny that you used tis line on me because you can't form a decent argument without trying to insult me. You most likely have nothing to worry about anyway.
But of course on TSR changeling your sexist, ridiculous beliefs that you try to state as facts means that "You must be a hoe" get a grip.
Reply 70
Original post by WoodyMKC
It's like penises gain prestige with experience, whereas vaginas depreciate in value the more they're used :lol:

Personally, I think given that I'm 27 and the girls I go for are fully grown adults, 15 isn't a huge number to me. Even if she told me she'd been with 50, given how much I got around when I was a bit younger I have no right to judge.

I find it so difficult to believe these "men" are over 18
Well, I think I can vouch for most straight men and say that we don't really want a woman who's already been.....claimed.....yet alone by 15 other men. It's like there's this risk of her comparing you to her previous sexual partners and then judging you because you weren't as good as her "6 foot 6, 10 inch dick, tanned Mediterranean hunk of a boyfriend". But saying that though, I don't want my first gf to be a virgin because I'm too much of a beta to be classed as a "virginity taker" xD
Similar to how women are generally put off by shyness, weak stature, low intelligence etc, because these are all unmasculine traits.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by WoodyMKC

You do love bringing that up whenever you can, don't you?
Reply 74
This is so funny that you used tis line on me because you can't form a decent argument without trying to insult me.

Oh shut up you silly idiot. I've already made my argument to which you just ignored and repeated the same thing again and again. **** off you absolute moron.
Original post by fvckkk

.. and that tells you all you need to know about this luser.

Original post by Ash8991
Well, I think I can vouch for most straight men and say that we don't really want a woman who's already been (sexual with someone else)

Ah, another case of 'I wouldn't, therefore most people wouldn't' disease.

If this were remotely true, virtually all women would be single.
Original post by donutellme
You do love bringing that up whenever you can, don't you?

Bringing what up?
Reply 77
Original post by unprinted
.. and that tells you all you need to know about this luser.

>Calls me a loser
>Has posted 1000s of posts here and has been here since 2009

Go do your white knight **** somewhere else
Reply 78
Biologically, monogamy ensures that your mate only has your sperm and so is guaranteed to carry on your genes. I see our innate preference for monogamy as a demonstration of this fact, especially since in Homo sapiens both the male and female care for the young, so ensuring the child is yours by preferring a monogamous mate means that you are not putting all of your energy and resources into someone else's offspring.
Reply 79
Original post by fvckkk
Oh shut up you silly idiot. I've already made my argument to which you just ignored and repeated the same thing again and again. **** off you absolute moron.

Lol this is my thread you know? I think you should **** off.
Plus no women in the right state of mind would want your misogynistic ass, you don't have anything to worry about.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending