The Student Room Group

Why are guys so put of by sexual partners a women has?

Scroll to see replies

I take a don't ask don't tell approach to this. I'd rather not know what the number is.
Original post by unprinted
.. and that tells you all you need to know about this luser.

Ah, another case of 'I wouldn't, therefore most people wouldn't' disease.

If this were remotely true, virtually all women would be single.

Oh come on, who would actually want to start a relationship with a woman with a ridiculously loose p*ssy?
No idea, it's not an issue to any thinking person, especially if you're in a long term relationship because frankly if they've slept with lots of different people but have chosen to stay with me above any other partner then clearly I'm doing something right. Sexual experience or lack thereof isn't something I would take into account.
Reply 83
Original post by loveleest
Lol this is my thread you know? I think you should **** off.
Plus no women in the right state of mind would want your misogynistic ass, you don't have anything to worry about.

Ahahaha so now that we've all called you out on your rubbish you're talking sh*t. As I said, an argument is there but you just choose to ignore it.
Nope, in fact most women dont support this idea of having lots of sexual partners + I've had sex
Reply 84
Original post by Ash8991
Oh come on, who would actually want to start a relationship with a woman with a ridiculously loose p*ssy?

Love how 'sluts' have ridiculously loose p*ssies when the most promiscuous girls probably max out at sex with different partners maybe once or twice a week, yet girls in long term relationships can have sex every day and no one says anything about their p*ssy lol :smile:
Well, I would have thought that years of being with a man with a big d*ck would make it a bit loose. But maybe it's just childbirth that loosens it
Reply 86
Original post by fvckkk
Ahahaha so now that we've all called you out on your rubbish you're talking sh*t. As I said, an argument is there but you just choose to ignore it.
Nope, in fact most women dont support this idea of having lots of sexual partners + I've had sex

Your argument is very misogynistic. Why wouldn't I ignore it?
You've had sex? V hard to believe lol
Reply 87
The only way to make a girls p*ssy loose is if your d*ck is the size of a pringles can :smile:
Reply 88
Original post by Ash8991

There is no way you can be over 18 with this mindsrt.
There is no way you can be over 18 with this mindsrt.

Ooooo, I feel so triggered.....
Reply 90
Your argument is very misogynistic. Why wouldn't I ignore it?
You've had sex? V hard to believe lol

My argument is not misogynistic, saying that women who have had lots of partners often have undesirable personalities is not misogynistic.

Not a surprise you're a virgin, black women are the least desirable.
Reply 91
Original post by fvckkk
My argument is not misogynistic, saying that women who have had lots of partners often have undesirable personalities is not misogynistic.

Not a surprise you're a virgin, black women are the least desirable.

Yes it is.
And getting sex is not hard, an obese women can walk into a club and get dick lol.
So Idk why you are bringing race into this.
Still surprised you have had sex though lol. Idk what misogynistic women gave you pussy but okay.
The more people you have sex with, the less the hormone Oxycontin is released when having sex. This means when having many different partners, your ability to physically and emotionally bond again is reduced.
Reply 93
Yes it is.
And getting sex is not hard, an obese women can walk into a club and get dick lol.
So Idk why you are bringing race into this.
Still surprised you have had sex though lol. Idk what misogynistic women gave you pussy but okay.

Nah, no one goes for obese ppl lol and no, not misogynistic at all.

May come to you as a shock but not all women are feminist morons like you
Reply 94
like whaaat

I'm no expert (or even particularly interested), but essentially, in the societal case, one could posit that it's an attitude that stems from when society was (literally) patriarchal, with inheritance going along the male line. It was important for men to know that their sons, were, well, theirs. As for biology, not too dissimilar. For one, a male has a better chance of successfully passing his genes along with a woman if the woman only has sex with him; for another, more relevantly, perhaps, in a world without contraception, selectivity is very logical for females, due to the relative burden of pregnancy. So a selective female is acting more in her own self-interest, ergo, she is "better" from an evolutionary standpoint, and therefore more desirable.
Reply 95
giphy-6.gif
Original post by fvckkk
Nah, no one goes for obese ppl lol and no, not misogynistic at all.

May come to you as a shock but not all women are feminist morons like you

Now that is a bold face lie. So you don't see obese people in relationships? What an ass.

I never said ever girl are "feminist morons"
And stop lying lol. I refuse to believe you have had sex. Probably some loser idiot that spends his time hating on women and make racist comments online
Reply 96

Now that is a bold face lie. So you don't see obese people in relationships? What an ass.

I never said they were "feminist morons"
And stop lying lol. I refuse to believe you have had sex. Probably some loser idiot that spends his time hating on women and make racist comments on

Yes, obese ppl get with other obese ppl. Not normal ppl.

Yes, they arent feminist morons hence why they can understand and sympathise with the idea of not wanting someone who's had many sexual partners. In fact the girl im talking about wouldnt want to be with a man whos had lots of sexual partners, but would you give her **** for that? No.
Reply 97
Original post by fvckkk
Yes, obese ppl get with other obese ppl. Not normal ppl.

Yes, they arent feminist morons hence why they can understand and sympathise with the idea of not wanting someone who's had many sexual partners. In fact the girl im talking about wouldnt want to be with a man whos had lots of sexual partners, but would you give her **** for that? No.

Yes exactly! So they are still getting dick you fish! You don't have to be pretty/attractive/desirable to get sex!
I can't believe you bought that up to make me feel bad😂 you are an absolute sore loser.
I am not even attracted to the vast majoirty of men I see-both physically and emotionally. My self worth isn't based on men finding me attractive.

You are a nasty man. I would be really shocked if you ended up with a women.
You are allowed your opinion but you are literally insulting and trying to bring down women. You are beyond pathetic and disgusting.
(edited 6 years ago)
I guess this is a 'spin off' but a lot of guys are really put off buy a women having 15 sexual partners?
Firstly women can easily lie and secondly, if a women is std free then why does it matter?
I don't know one women that cares if a man has slept with lots people but when a women has it's a taboo.
And what is funny is that a lot of guys claim they want an "experienced" women but don't want a high number of partners.
So men of tsr, what is the real reason for not wanting a women having 15 sexual partners.
Inb4 "You are asking this because you have slept with 15 guys yourself". Lol no I have not.

I could be wrong, but biologically men are programmed not to want women who have been around as they've "received" another man's seed.

It's also not so much the number as it is the reason. Do they struggle to formulate meaningful relationships? Do they just like to mess around (IE. Possibly emotionally immature)? Do they just not care? Also, chances are a woman with 15 sexual partners wanting to settle down for the long-term with me would probably have brushed me aside years before and only now want the stability, in which case I'd feel used / "second" best.

"Experienced" can mean just two. Generally speaking men want a woman who is not a virgin and is willing to try new things; "experienced" does not equal sleeping around.

As for why women don't generally care; again, biological I believe. A desirable man is indeed a desirable trait.
Reply 99
Yes exactly! So they are still getting dick you fish! You don't have to be pretty/attractive/desirable to get sex!
I can't believe you bought that up to make me feel bad😂 you are an absolute sore loser.
I am not even attracted to the vast majoirty of men I see-both physically and emotionally. My self worth isn't based on men finding me attractive.

You are a nasty man. I would be really shocked if you ended up with a women.

It's funny because you called every man on here insecure and now you're getting so worked up...

Quick Reply

Latest