The Student Room Group

I am freaking jealous and angry of that little *** brother !!!!

He is goddamnit smart to trick everyone ! He has goddamnit devilish mind ! Today in the morning i was brushing my teeth and that *** came there garguled his mouth and spit that on my hand . After that I just gave him a little push and thrown water on his face and he got to his mother crying told her that i had beaten him thats why he is crying ! AND WHEN she asked me about this i told his mother all about this BUT before i tell more he started crying louder and told his MOTHER that i was just garguling ang my brother put his hands before the washmission ! my UNCLE was also there and all other were angry of me ! And then my mom's brother said that I have an evil mind ! He is just a 10 yr old kid and you are 13!

Scroll to see replies

Your brother has epic bants :h: Surprised I managed to draw any conclusion at all from that grammatical s***show :rofl:
Reply 2
you're getting bullied by a 10 year old bro
Reply 3
Original post by Ak.C
He is goddamnit smart to trick everyone ! He has goddamnit devilish mind ! Today in the morning i was brushing my teeth and that *** came there garguled his mouth and spit that on my hand . After that I just gave him a little push and thrown water on his face and he got to his mother crying told her that i had beaten him thats why he is crying ! AND WHEN she asked me about this i told his mother all about this BUT before i tell more he started crying louder and told his MOTHER that i was just garguling ang my brother put his hands before the washmission ! my UNCLE was also there and all other were angry of me ! And then my mom's brother said that I have an evil mind ! He is just a 10 yr old kid and you are 13!

Ugghh... this reminds me of the devil that is my little brother.
Reply 4
Yes this has happened to me while I was "garguling".
Reply 5
Original post by WoodyMKC
Your brother has epic bants :h: Surprised I managed to draw any conclusion at all from that grammatical s***show :rofl:

epic bants? who the **** uses those words?

You really are a different kettle of fish baby puncher. And by different kettle of fish I mean the retarded kind of fish who swim straight into sharks mouths.
Reply 6
Original post by Future.
Ugghh... this reminds me of the devil that is my little brother.

The only devil around is you. you street disease.
Reply 7
Original post by dadadada
The only devil around is you. you street disease.

Awww.... I love you. You always manage to entertain me.
Reply 8
Original post by dadadada
No I'm not trying to entertain you I am trying to annoy you. Get mad you dodgy vagina. :angry:

You're soooooo so cute :h:
Reply 9
Original post by Future.
You're soooooo so cute :h:

**** off don't call me cute. I'm not your stupid cuddly puppy. :mad:
Reply 10
Original post by dadadada.

Awwww but you are. You're an angry cuddly puppy. You need a hug x :console:
Original post by Future.
Awwww but you are. You're an angry cuddly puppy. You need a hug x :console:

Be careful he might revenge-poo on you deliberately. Source: Had a 6 month old pup visit our house then proceeded to dump on my BED.

You're totes adorable.. Never talked to you. But ur a cute little one.

Aweeee, you're actually the cuddliest person on here. So adorable! Like an angry lil gerbil. :3
Reply 14
Original post by Digisirran
Be careful he might revenge-poo on you deliberately. Source: Had a 6 month old pup visit our house then proceeded to dump on my BED.

Omg! It's a good thing I bought the disposable bags then.:h:
I'll keep in in the garage.
Original post by EL1AS
you're getting bullied by a 10 year old bro

Original post by WoodyMKC

lmfao I almost choked on my drink laughing
Reply 16
Don't touch me you fart ass. God knows what diseases I would catch from you. :redface:

Awwwww.... you're TOO adorable. Omg, I wanna take you home and cuddle you, you cutie.
Original post by Future.
Awwwww.... you're TOO adorable. Omg, I wanna take you home and cuddle you, you cutie.

lol
Original post by Future.

You don't even have a home dumbass. Home to you is a worn out box on the side of the street that is full of rat piss.
Reply 19
Original post by ShadowSeeker
lol

You have to admit that he's a real cutie with all these flattering comments:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending