The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Uni of Glasgow LLB accelerate degree

Hey guys!

Got in to do this accelerate degree :wink: as you all know u need to pay for this course , so i am alrady thinking how to manage work and studies ! If anyone did this course reacentrly and can share a bit of experience about the course , would be great!
Original post by K&K
Hey guys!

Got in to do this accelerate degree :wink: as you all know u need to pay for this course , so i am alrady thinking how to manage work and studies ! If anyone did this course reacentrly and can share a bit of experience about the course , would be great!

Why not get a job and save the money up beforehand? As an accelerated degree it will be intense. Be careful of how much time you need to spend working.
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Why not get a job and save the money up beforehand? As an accelerated degree it will be intense. Be careful of how much time you need to spend working.

I have a job and saving money, but not what i asked. If anyone have timetable or tell me a bit more about the course would be great.👍🏻
Original post by K&K
I have a job and saving money, but not what i asked. If anyone have timetable or tell me a bit more about the course would be great.👍🏻

Sorry for bothering to try and assist. i was merely pointing out the intense nature of the degree meant the more money you have the less time you will need to spend worrying about working a job. Perhaps contact the uni and ask to speak to a student rep. law degrees are mostly the same. request an advanced reading list if you should already be able to write essays so the only other difference might be to familiarise yourself with problem questions.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 4
I did the accelerated at Edinburgh and a job alongside the degree is possible, especially in the first year if you mange your time well. Not really suggested, but possible.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending