The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 1secondsofvamps
only getting 3 hours of sleep was so worth it bc I got a distinction in my unit :woo:

Yay! :tongue:
Original post by SassKing13
Yay! :tongue:

Omg only 2 more assignments left and then I'll be done with college :eek: :rave:
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Omg only 2 more assignments left and then I'll be done with college :eek: :rave:

:gasp: XD
I didn't know how else to reply :rofl:
shaken up. thought i was okay but nope
Original post by Adnan762
True :lol: Well they say that once we're old we start behaving like kids again :tongue:

Yeah it's around 9:40 but around here and on pretty much every timetable I've seen suhoor ends at around 2:40am. I'm not sure why there's such a big discrepancy :redface:

:lol: ngl, being a kid is great

Depends which degrees you follow. You must be following 15°, I follow the 18° timetable. Something to do with Ramadan falling in the summer months, both are allowed. Please don't ask me to explain it lol. I'm rubbish at explaining this
Feeling pretty crap.. totally flunked my exam today and it's gonna bring down my overall grade and make me fail maths :smile:
I must have a natural affinty for people to dislike me.

Get teamkilled on a video game. No one bats an eyelid.
I teamkilled them back. Everyone, including the opposite team, rage.

Why can't I make friends? :frown:
Not in the talking mood
Original post by physicsamor
Feeling pretty crap.. totally flunked my exam today and it's gonna bring down my overall grade and make me fail maths :smile:

it was C3 right?
Dw I flunked it too ... I started crying half way through my exam :sad:
Original post by abc_123_
it was C3 right?
Dw I flunked it too ... I started crying half way through my exam :sad:

I've cried since I got home :frown: *hugggs* this exam season has gone so bad and it doesn't help when I already depressed with life as it is *sigh*
I've cried since I got home :frown: *hugggs* this exam season has gone so bad and it doesn't help when I already depressed with life as it is *sigh*

Aww I know :frown: x :hugs: Don't worry everything's going to be okay ... at the end of the day we've still got our health and that's the main thing
Are you planning to go to uni after? x
Sigh, I'm so bored.
Original post by mali473
Sigh, I'm so bored.

Did you get to know who I am them?
Like who exactly:colone:
Original post by OGGUS
Did you get to know who I am them?
Like who exactly:colone:

A creep.

Kiddinggggg haha xD
I'm sure you can man.
Just be paitent :h:
Original post by mali473
A creep.

Kiddinggggg haha xD

So you never did any research...
Hmm.
Some fit girl stalked me on FB hope it was you...

Kidding really hope it ain't you:h:
Original post by OGGUS
So you never did any research...
Hmm.
Some fit girl stalked me on FB hope it was you...

Kidding really hope it ain't you:h:

Fortunately, I don't have FB :h:

I know where you live :colone:
Original post by abc_123_
Aww I know :frown: x :hugs: Don't worry everything's going to be okay ... at the end of the day we've still got our health and that's the main thing
Are you planning to go to uni after? x

Yeaaa our health is most important x yeah I am, no matter my results I am aiming to go to uni. What about you? x
Yeaaa our health is most important x yeah I am, no matter my results I am aiming to go to uni. What about you? x

Yea I'm going to uni ... I'm only in Year 12 but I took maths early so I've still got a year to go :redface: x
Pissed off on how people have to correct me on just a bloody saying. Alright sure its scientific fact that you lose fat and gain muscle, but frankly being a douche about it by correcting me makes you sound like a ****. I DON'T UNDERSTAND PEOPLE'S ATTITUDES. So yes, I am angry. I am angry and I hate people.

Latest