The Student Room Group

Horrible distraction during my exam

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by LlamaLikeEllie
That must be a bit of a bummer when you walk outside, after you've had pictures of the Bahamas, or the countryside on show all day

Yeah dude, it sucks.
Original post by CabbageMan
Wow, really? Are you sure the phobias from A to C will be enough?

Honestly, no. It will not be enough.

But you say you have Domatophobia - which will be very helpful indeed. It broadens your horizons in terms of phobias, adding one that begins with "d" to your otherwise limited range of A-C.
Reply 22
Original post by NeedHelpHelpNeed
Honestly, no. It will not be enough.

But you say you have Domatophobia - which will be very helpful indeed. It broadens your horizons in terms of phobias, adding one that begins with "d" to your otherwise limited range of A-C.

Ah, I see. So there's still hope for me?
Original post by NeedHelpHelpNeed
Wow, this is quite a lot.

I'm sure if you apply for special consideration, they will have to give it to you.
I know a guy who has all the phobias beginning with E all the way to H. He gets 10% extra time, accordingly.

You can only have special consideration if something happens or gets worse at the point of exam so the OP would either have to develop a sudden morbid fear of chopsticks during the exam season or be faced with an unexpected encounter with chopsticks during an exam (e.g. it's played during a music exam).
Original post by CabbageMan
Ah, I see. So there's still hope for me?

I don't want to raise your hopes but there is still a very, very small chance.

I haven't ever recommended this before, but i suggest you lie. Throw in a couple more phobias. Maybe some exotic ones, beginning with Y - or if you are feeling brave enough - a Z?

This will further your chances significantly.

All the best,
Why don't you just call it panphobia: the fear of everything?
Original post by TheMindGarage
Why don't you just call it panphobia: the fear of everything?

Inb4 he develops fear of the word "panphobia" itself :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Original post by y.u.mad.bro?
Inb4 he develops fear of the word "panphobia" itself :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Too late
i think you have DZphobia my friend...

Quick Reply

Latest