Girls, how unattractive are spots?

Watch
Ryanthom100
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I get girls looking at me so they must find me attractive to an extent, but I have spots on my face and legs, so I'm wondering how unattractive they are? I also have eczema that should be gone in a few days on my inner elbow. How unattractive is this as well?
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
legs as well yea..?
Ryanthom100
Rep:
?
(Original post by 0to100)
legs as well yea..?
Yeah, I guess its kinda wat I deserve for not showering my lower half after every gym workout lol
black1blade
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah I have eczema in inner elbow lol.
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ryanthom100)
Yeah, I guess its kinda wat I deserve for not showering my lower half after every gym workout lol
:indiff:
QueenBee98
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I get girls looking at me so they must find me attractive to an extent, but I have spots on my face and legs, so I'm wondering how unattractive they are? I also have eczema that should be gone in a few days on my inner elbow. How unattractive is this as well?
Many people get spots in their lives - to me it's not unattractive. At the end of the day.. many of my friends, both male and female, have struggled with outbreaks and I wouldn't say that it changed a person's perspective of that person. If someone is good looking to you, chances are that won't change because of a couple of spots.

I wouldnt worry about it 😊
TheAlchemistress
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If it helps am a girl with acne. 😊👍
Ryanthom100
Rep:
?
(Original post by QueenBee98)
Many people get spots in their lives - to me it's not unattractive. At the end of the day.. many of my friends, both male and female, have struggled with outbreaks and I wouldn't say that it changed a person's perspective of that person. If someone is good looking to you, chances are that won't change because of a couple of spots.

I wouldnt worry about it 😊
Okay thanks
yungaheartz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Nothing tastier than a spotted ****
QueenBee98
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Okay thanks
You're welcome 😊
zero766
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm not a girl so maybe my opinion doesn't count but IMO, anybody who is not ignorant should not find them unattractive. Having dealt with bad acne, it is uncontrollable and horrible, nobody should be judged for it because it's not like you have a choice. Keep your head up and anybody worth your time will not care
username1842595
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by yungaheartz)
WTF 😂😂😂😂
Mr T 999
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Tbf I've seen quite a lot of fit girls with few spots on their face, some try to conceal it with make up but I can still see it it doesn't really put me off you know. If they have a nice face I don't care too much
Anonymoùs
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Spots are really mingin, whether they on a man or a woman. Just yuck!

Spots only ever look good on predatory cats.
Roxy1331
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Small spots dont make a difference.

And I wont analyse your elbow.
butfirst_coffee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
no if the spots are painful i would be concerned for them. Other than that, i find that spots/ moles etc add character to a persons face
Alexa1994
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by yungaheartz)
WTF You pervert!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (6)
4.41%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (23)
16.91%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (24)
17.65%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (19)
13.97%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (40)
29.41%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (24)
17.65%

Watched Threads