The Student Room Group

More than a refugee, viral video

Youtube have collaborated with IRC (internation rescue committee) to make a video about refugees, the video was made in association with 'Youtube creators for change'

"YouTube Creators for Change is a new initiative from YouTube dedicated to amplifying the voices of role models who are tackling difficult social issues with their channels. From combating hate speech, to countering xenophobia and extremism, to simply making the case for greater tolerance and empathy toward others, these creators are helping generate positive social change with their global fan bases."

At the time of this op the comments section are awash with cries of 'like' tampering and comment censoring, dispite which, the video has been subject to a torrent of negativety with the likes well below the dislikes.

The most obvious commentation is that the video showcases numerous 'refugees', women, children and elderly, whereas the reality of the situation is that most 'refugees' are young middle eastern and north african men coming from places that aren't considered dangerous.

What are everyones thoughts on this

[video="youtube;Lxbdvo2vFwc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc[/video]

Scroll to see replies

I can't believe how much dislikes this got
Reply 2
Original post by tamil fever

Apparently, youtube is censoring the comments, hence the reason why so many people are getting pissed off.

Then again there are so many hitler satirical comments. Lol
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by stoyfan
Apparently, youtube is censoring the comments, hence the reason why so many people are getting pissed off.

ikr.some of the comments are so rude and there was a Hitler comment I read and it said "Should I come back?"And there was around 4305 likes.
Original post by stoyfan

It's a shame about the censoring, because some of the comments from yesterday that were at the top were hilarious.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 5
I've watched it. Just more liberal propaganda nonsense really.
Reply 6

The mass rape and molestation of our women, the bombing of our children, the rampant criminality, violence and terrorism this wave of migrants have brought with them, these are all very fresh in our memory and this sappy, manipulative, proganda piece will not make us forget these attrocities.

Take the dislike to like ratio on that video as a clear message that the indigenous Europeans are rejecting the agenda of mass immigration, be they refugees or otherwise.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 7
https://youtu.be/P2Ip7almhCk

That's what YouTube should have up on its trending page.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 6 years ago)

It was a 4chan campaign.
Reply 9
Original post by Wōden
The mass rape and molestation of our women, the bombing of our children, the rampant criminality, violence and terrorism this wave of migrants have brought with them, these are all very fresh in our memory and this sappy, manipulative, proganda piece will not make us forget these attrocities.

Take the dislike to like ratio on that video as a clear message that the indigenous Europeans are rejecting the agenda of mass immigration, be they refugees or otherwise.

exactly bro we have had enough
It was nice and refreshing to see people thinking with their heads instead of emotionally to be honest.
Psychological warfare

White guilt
Original post by Mathemagicien
A guy posted about it on 4chan. There were probably a few dozen 4channers who saw it. 4chan likes to think it is influential, and the media likes a big scare about this notorious hacker named 4chan, but in reality their campaigns rarely have a noticeable effect if they are not given disproportionate media coverage.

The YouTube video was also big news elsewhere (notably Reddit, far more influential than 4chan).

It was also recommended towards the general YouTube population - it has had millions of normal people view it.

/pol/ BTFO!!!
My people
Reply 14
oh lookie here, people trying to change the meaning of refugee.

Refugee means someone who escaped their country because there's a high chance they'll get killed. Being a good refugee doesn't change that.

If anything, these individuals are trying to make refugees look bad by implying that simply being just a refugee is a bad thing.
Original post by Foo.mp3

Thanks for the link, going to give the rest of his videos a watch when I get a moment, that one was really well put together. It really puts in to perspective the false notion that 'I can't believe situation X isn't causing an uproar' is a manufactured belief. There is a serious uproar and the attempt to censor it and alienate potential joiners to the outrage is...well it makes me mad.

I thought I was going mental, part of the conspiracy theory tin foil hat brigade, when in fact there has been a deliberate politically motivated attempt to hide facts and manipulate public opinion with regards to racial and Islamic issues.

The important thing to remember is that the tide as all going one way, if I might steal a thought from Mark Stein, nobody says 'I used to be concerned about Islamic immigration/terror but I'm not anymore, that an exposure to some assortment of facts could cure someone of this 'phobia''.

More and more people everyday are coming over, I wonder if it's to late though, some parts of Europe are trully lost forever.
Original post by ProtocoIsOfZ1on
Psychological warfare

White guilt

Go to hell and stop blaming the Jews

Look at that Palestinian blabbering on about how he has no rights even through Israelis give Arabs more than anyone else in Arabia has given them. Israel has enriched the lives of the Palestinians and still they are not thankful and blame all their problems on them,
Original post by 23 and Grey
Go to hell and stop blaming the Jews

Look at that Palestinian blabbering on about how he has no rights even through Israelis give Arabs more than anyone else in Arabia has given them. Israel has enriched the lives of the Palestinians and still they are not thankful and blame all their problems on them,

The only thing people hate more than skilless migrants from the @ss end of Africa are successful migrants like the Jews that be taking over lol.

To be fair though, East Asian migrants from China are very successful, and more or less well liked wherever they go in the west, so I don't get the double standard, why do people hate/blame jews so much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending