The Student Room Group

Spanish a2 (aqa) 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 600
How much do you guys think it'd be for an a*?
Original post by Nikita_2313
Anyone who did the literature 12b ... : Hasta que punto...? Did you really need to balance it i.e. have points for and against? I only had points for, but none against...

I did Crónica, where literally all themes are linked to the sciety and culture at the time, so you could not really argue against it....?

i had same sort of question that included "haste que punto" but i only spoke about one side! think it should be fine
Original post by poppy66544
i had same sort of question that included "haste que punto" but i only spoke about one side! think it should be fine

Thanks! That made me feel much better!
Original post by sc9999
did anyone get a load of bs for the 2nd listening question?
think I got BBBADC
Original post by edenpsmith
do you know if anyone's posting an unofficial mark scheme?
how shall we make one
Reply 605
Original post by rachelrayner
think I got BBBADC

Ah great yeah think I got something like that too
Original post by arenablanca
you need 320 UMS for an A (across the 4 units) and 280 for a B

How many base marks was it for a B last year do you know??

Also am I right in saying Spanish is out of 330 total marks (110 speaking + 220 written exam?)
Original post by HelloPhysics:D
hands down that was the most confusing paper I've ever done, especially on the reading. Didn't know what la tripulacion was, hated the Angelina Jolie question, simply a blur of confusion!

Yeah what the heck was that Angelina Jolie question?! All the answers were very iffy and very much 'implied' rather than at all explicit. And especially as the last reading question when you're aware of the need to move on due to timing it was a bit of a nightmare!
So for my essay I did the question 14b on our director, for GDT el laberinto del fauno! And I just realised I think I did I wrong! The one on como se refleja las fuentes de inspiración or something!
Original post by liamtheeagle
How many base marks was it for a B last year do you know??

Also am I right in saying Spanish is out of 330 total marks (110 speaking + 220 written exam?)

320 (100 speaking, 220 written)
I found the listening one about toilets v confusing! For the last one I remember putting instituto! How silly and lagunas for another one?!
Original post by Ruperteee
So for my essay I did the question 14b on our director, for GDT el laberinto del fauno! And I just realised I think I did I wrong! The one on como se refleja las fuentes de inspiración or something!

I did this too! What did you write about?
Original post by c_rebeca
Did anyone only get like 2 boxes for Victoria on the first listening??

yeah like 2nd and 2nd to last I think but I wasnt too confident

Well I got really confused cause I knew lots about inspiration but not really how they are shown .Did you sort of talk about how it is shown- I.e. Through scenes and then how this linked to inspiration. So I talked about the scene with the hunters when Vidal hit them with the bottle etc and this reflects the fact he saw something similar in Mexico when growing up (read about it)! My last paragraph was on personajes and was a mess!!!

what sort of things did you mention then? I feel like my essay could have been so much better but I was kind of a mess after having struggled with the rest of paper
Reply 615
Original post by nkrojas
How much do you guys think it'd be for an a*?

It was 95 last year, and this paper was definitely a bit harder, so probably max 95 or less
think I got BBBADC

Same I think! I remember the last one cause I deliberated and put c in the end (learn valores en casa) the one about pandillas really confused me!!!! I didn't put one about drugs which was prob wrong
Well I got really confused cause I knew lots about inspiration but not really how they are shown .Did you sort of talk about how it is shown- I.e. Through scenes and then how this linked to inspiration. So I talked about the scene with the hunters when Vidal hit them with the bottle etc and this reflects the fact he saw something similar in Mexico when growing up (read about it)! My last paragraph was on personajes and was a mess!!!

That sounds good!! I said how his dreams were his main inspiration, he had drawn images he had seen in his dreams etc...didn't know what else to say so I linked the fact that el machismo still exists in our society therefore he wanted to incorporate it into his film, even though it was set in the 1930s, and also about his problem with the Catholic Church when you seen the priest piling food into his plate whilst saying one ration card will be enough etc.

I made the mistake of looking at the essay q's at the start of the exam which left me in a panic for the entire time cos they were all rubbish.... Why couldn't it just have asked techniques, themes and what I thought of them ffs :frown:
Same I think! I remember the last one cause I deliberated and put c in the end (learn valores en casa) the one about pandillas really confused me!!!! I didn't put one about drugs which was prob wrong

I put that too!

For pandillas I put the one about the groups having an increasing influence over young people I think, what did you put?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending