The Student Room Group

How much do u reckon this shirt is?

Gonna wear this to college (with black jeans and black trainers) tomorrow to show some class. I know it may be hot but yolo.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Reply 2
Original post by Ryanthom100
Gonna wear this to college (with black jeans and black trainers) tomorrow to show some class. I know it may be hot but yolo.

£20

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3

I like it, you deserve a thumbs up for taste.

Up to you whether you wana risk wearing it in this heat - since black does absorb more heat than any other colour. This makes you sweat more = Clothes will stick more to the skin if you ain't wearing a vest underneath = your dead/ripped physique showing more clearly.
Bump
bump
£90
ooohhh, closest, i bought it for £140 :wink:
Thought it was around £20 until I saw the boss logo on the tag
Reply 9
ooohhh, closest, i bought it for £140 :wink:

What the ****. I sold my soul for that

If you want to look like a layer of tarmac then go ahead, wear it.
the shirt i am wearing cost 50p
Original post by ___Sophie___
Thought it was around £20 until I saw the boss logo on the tag

I rate u for having the gucci monogram as ur profile pic lol. I prefer burberry tho tbh especially there shirts although there like 200 pounds.
Reply 13
£3.50
Why do people spend money on expensive clothes where you can exact replicas at a much cheaper price lol

It's a nice shirt though :smile:
I rate u for having the gucci monogram as ur profile pic lol. I prefer burberry tho tbh especially there shirts although there like 200 pounds.

Hahaha I'm a bit gucci obsessed will quite often leave the house looking like a walking advertisement - cap, bag, belt, sneakers, top, jewelry, scarf etc :colondollar:
Burberry is alright, quite fancy getting one of those monogram scarf with my initials on it
Hahaha I'm a bit gucci obsessed will quite often leave the house looking like a walking advertisement - cap, bag, belt, sneakers, top, jewelry, scarf etc :colondollar:
Burberry is alright, quite fancy getting one of those monogram scarf with my initials on it

Jesus christ u don't mind spilling out the cash for stuff like that haha. When im older and don't rely on my parents for everything I will probs be the same lol.
Jesus christ u don't mind spilling out the cash for stuff like that haha. When im older and don't rely on my parents for everything I will probs be the same lol.

Hahaha I'm only 16 atm but my dad is happy to buy me a lot of designer clothing, although when I go to uni he says he won't get me as much haha
Hahaha I'm only 16 atm but my dad is happy to buy me a lot of designer clothing, although when I go to uni he says he won't get me as much haha

Oh fair enough
Reply 19
Original post by Glassapple
If you want to look like a layer of tarmac then go ahead, wear it.

This.

£40. Not exactly my idea of class...

Quick Reply

Latest