Last day of college 😮
Original post by eden3
:frown:

HEY MAYNE, what's up?
Original post by h333
Super tired

Spoiler

Depressed. :/
Procrastinatory (that should seriously be a word). That's how I feel whenever I'm on TSR, I guess.

Original post by sabahshahed294
Depressed. :/

Do you want to talk? :frown:
Original post by Sonechka
Procrastinatory (that should seriously be a word). That's how I feel whenever I'm on TSR, I guess.

Do you want to talk? :frown:

I don't mind. :frown:
Alone in a classroom and college is bare spooky
This whole year has been completely wasted :frown: I've failed all my exams and now I'm so angry :cry2: x
Original post by abc_123_
This whole year has been completely wasted :frown: I've failed all my exams and now I'm so angry :cry2: x

Don't be so harsh on yourself. You may actually find that you have done better than you expected. For now, stop worrying and enjoy your summer :biggrin:
Original post by qasim_96
Don't be so harsh on yourself. You may actually find that you have done better than you expected. For now, stop worrying and enjoy your summer :biggrin:

I know I sound like I'm being harsh but it was honestly dreadful :frown: x I couldn't answer the last question which was 10 marks and I think I lost another 6 marks on the second to last question don't even have a long summer I've got to go back to school for a month because I was forced to take one A Level early (which was completely stupid) :cry2: x I don't know what to do :frown: x
Feeling like crying but relieved. i've never posted on one of these before so here it goes ahaha. i just had my last GCSE which went absolutely terribly, everyone found it easy and was so happy when they got out but I just feel like I've completely failed physics. i'm going out w friends later to take my mind off it, but now just dreading results.
I have officially finished sixth form college!!!!
I know I sound like I'm being harsh but it was honestly dreadful :frown: x I couldn't answer the last question which was 10 marks and I think I lost another 6 marks on the second to last question don't even have a long summer I've got to go back to school for a month because I was forced to take one A Level early (which was completely stupid) :cry2: x I don't know what to do :frown: x

Why are you being forced to do an A-level? Seriously though, you need to take your mind off of it for a while and don't think about it. Overthinking is not the best thing to do - I know that from personal experience. Go and find something to do to take your mind off.

You can always retake :smile: it is a lot for a year 12.

But yeah pretty much missed the same marks as you and lost a lot of marks elsewhere as I ran out of time sadly. :frown: I swear I used to be good at c4 and c3 but the papers were disgusting. I obviously wasn't designed to take maths.

I'm just hoping I get into university.

No you haven't failed your exams.
You might feel like it but you're gonna get great grades!
No matter what though, I'm proud of you :yep:
You've done so well through the exam period! You deserve to treat yourself to something nice :yep:
Head high hun, you're a star!
I'm watching sad music videos and analysing Radiohead lyrics (fully writing them out and annotating them and everything). I don't even have a reason to be down. Hmm.
Original post by wolfmoon88
Woah Congrats on the promotion :smile: :woo:

Thanks wolfie!! :yeah:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:zomg: BEST THING EVER AWMAGIIIIIIIIWD

Hehehehe :giggle: Hope it was a nice surprise!

Thanks! :biggrin:
Original post by IKEAPanda37
OMG my favourite Niamh is growing up and is now purple :hugs:

Congrats :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive:

Spoiler

Awww, Panda! :cry2: How sweet of you!

Spoiler

Sad
Exhausted
Bored
Worried/Anxious :/
&