The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Protostar
Awww, Panda! :cry2: How sweet of you!

Spoiler

No problem :thumbsup:

Spoiler

Original post by physicsamor
You can always retake :smile: it is a lot for a year 12.

But yeah pretty much missed the same marks as you and lost a lot of marks elsewhere as I ran out of time sadly. :frown: I swear I used to be good at c4 and c3 but the papers were disgusting. I obviously wasn't designed to take maths.

I'm just hoping I get into university.

Yea, in past papers I was getting high marks!!
I'm sure you'll still get into uni, what grades do you need? xx I need between A*A*A and AAA for my options thought I was gonna get the A* in maths but I guess not now :cry2: x

Original post by qasim_96
Why are you being forced to do an A-level? Seriously though, you need to take your mind off of it for a while and don't think about it. Overthinking is not the best thing to do - I know that from personal experience. Go and find something to do to take your mind off.
Thank you, I'll try to :smile: x Being forced to do it early so I can do further maths next year :redface: x

Original post by FireFreezer77
No you haven't failed your exams. You might feel like it but you're gonna get great grades! No matter what though, I'm proud of you You've done so well through the exam period! You deserve to treat yourself to something nice Head high hun, you're a star!
Aww thank you :hugs: x you are so unbelievably lovely :blush: x I don't think I'm gonna do great :frown: x Thank you, but I don't think I'll be proud of myself :redface: x You're a star too Hun :yep: x
(edited 6 years ago)
What brand are these glasses?
http://i.imgur.com/5CWz00w.jpg
Original post by abc_123_
Yea, in past papers I was getting high marks!!
I'm sure you'll still get into uni, what grades do you need? xx I need between A*A*A and AAA for my options thought I was gonna get the A* in maths but I guess not now :cry2: x

The exams were all close together that's why I crumbled :frown:
My uni wants AAA but they said if I got Abb I would get in but I am definitely getting a C or lower in maths. And they have already lowered it once so I doubt they will accept me. :/
Original post by Hello50
What brand are these glasses?
http://i.imgur.com/5CWz00w.jpg

RayBan they have the RayBan logo on them
Original post by physicsamor
The exams were all close together that's why I crumbled :frown:
My uni wants AAA but they said if I got Abb I would get in but I am definitely getting a C or lower in maths. And they have already lowered it once so I doubt they will accept me. :/

Was that your firm or conditional? x
I'm sure you've got in :hugs: x
Original post by FireFreezer77
Worried/Anxious :/
&
Ignored :cry2:

Aww fire, I'm so sorry xx :hugs: x
Original post by sabahshahed294
Depressed. :/

oh dear :/
:hugs: :console:
Same stuff?
Flatulent. Flatulent from McDonalds.
Was that your firm or conditional? x
I'm sure you've got in :hugs: x

my firm :frown: I think they are really strict. My insurance is bbc which I am sure are what I got. Thank you though, it's hard to forget about these exams.
Kinda worse. :/
was going to say yesterday but was exhausted:woo::woo::woo::woo:completed the first year of my college course :smile:
now got 2 months off :smile::frown: need to find some things to do...
My parents just said my wellingtons are too dirty are taken to the charity shop, so they need to be clean first.
To do that apparently we're gonna grow a plant in them... :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed:
what the...?
Like I'm gonna throw up any second
Aww fire, I'm so sorry xx :hugs: x

It's ok :hugs: xx
My head is on my desk. I am reading and now my neck hurts.

:centipe:
Hammered. Playing pub golf. So far a hole in two (eagle) followed by two consecutive hole in ones.
Finally feel like I am in a good place in life
Well I'm not that cranky after I've had some food in me :lol:
Original post by Nettled
Well I'm not that cranky after I've had some food in me :lol:

hiya :smile:

Latest