The Student Room Group

Sports day excuse!!

Basically need help with the above /:smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
period
Reply 2
Don't go, and if you get asked why you didn't attend, say that you had diarrhoea.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC One X
Reply 3
Just bunk off, and get your parents to say you were feeling ill if the school phones. Or alternatively, you could just man up and partake in some physical activity.
Just say you were ill, if you have hayfever then just tell them it was really bad. I've made that excuse up for the past 3 years and no one was suspicious. :smile:
Reply 5
Please be true..tell the truth why you are not interested in study.
No one will stop you, but doing daily like this is not good.
or you could go and end up winning everything like i did at my sports day because literally 10 people turned up out of hundreds
Reply 7
Is it a 'non competitive' sports day?
Reply 8
Zombie apocalypse in your street

You're training for the Olympics and don't want to be injured

Flying out to Italy to model for Dolce and Gabanna

Secret mission in the amazon rainforest

Deworming orphans in Africa

Or you could just pull a sickie

The possibilities are endless!
Reply 9
Just pretend that you're ill and get a day off. Loads of people do/did this at my school every year. My last Sports Day was in Year 8 and I never got called out for it. If you're lucky, your teachers won't even care; they know it's loathed by anyone not remotely sporty.
Reply 10
Do you have to participate? At my sports day we all had to sign up for races so we did but then when we were called out to do the race we just went off to another side of the park so they couldn't find us or just told the teachers we weren't going to do it and there was nothing they could do about it... and there wasn't because they either were so busy they didn't even care or they didn't care because they were getting the day off teaching and just wanted to be relaxed.

Or you could be 'ill'. I'm sure you won't be the only one absent and they might not even call home because they'll be busy.
Original post by rali
Zombie apocalypse in your street

You're training for the Olympics and don't want to be injured

Flying out to Italy to model for Dolce and Gabanna

Secret mission in the amazon rainforest

Deworming orphans in Africa

Or you could just pull a sickie

The possibilities are endless!

I like the zombie apocalypse one
You were so excited about sports day that you were practising in the garden and badly twisted your ankle? :ninja:

Or, just go with the diarrhoea suggestion. That's always the best excuse.

You were practising for the egg and spoon race, accidentally swallowed spoon.

Reply 14
do what I did on my last (compulosory) sports day, put your name down for something easy (400m relay for example) then wait as rugby-bums (what we called them) who want to show how awesome they are steal it off you....lol
Just call in sick, half the school didn't turn up for sports day when I was at school and there's no point in being embarrassed in front of everybody.
this is what is happening to me but I cant win im the same speed as her and I scared incase I loose last time she cheated and no won believed me and I don't know to to not go I need to hurt myself so I don't need to go to the practise but my mum knows when im lying because im only 10 and because my crush will be there
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by ineedhelp38
this is what is happening to me but I cant win im the same speed as her and I scared incase I loose last time she cheated and no won believed me and I don't know to to not go I need to hurt myself so I don't need to go to the practise but my mum knows when im lying because im only 10 and because my crush will be there

Why are you posting in a thread that hasn't been used in 5yrs
😭😭😭😭 you need to be my friend
i tryed the zombie apocalypse and IT WORKED thank you father

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending