The Student Room Group

Ramadan nearly over :(

Can't believe it went so fast! Wish I could have just one more day to worship God a bit more in this blessed month :frown:

Although I had exams throughout, I have to say that it definitely helped. I could feel the blessings as God was helping me during my exams :smile:

I pray that God accepts our Ramadan, forgives us for our sins and gives us the opportunity to live through many more Ramadan's the future.

Finally, have a wonderful Eid everyone, you earned it!

Peace.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SmurfyZ
Can't believe it went so fast! Wish I could have just one more day to worship God a bit more in this blessed month :frown:

Although I had exams throughout, I have to say that it definitely helped. I could feel the blessings as God was helping me during my exams :smile:

I pray that God accepts our Ramadan, forgives us for our sins and gives us the opportunity to live through many more Ramadan's the future.

Peace.

Ikr. :frown:
Eid Mubarak to you as well. :h:
Original post by SmurfyZ

Peace.

It is sad indeed. I was hoping for one more day too, but eid is also amazing plus there are the 6 days of voluntary fasting in shawaal
Eid mubarak
Reply 3
Eid Murbarak:biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by voldo
This sounds a little like brainwashing to me, I have no problem with religion but this sounds really weird..

??? How so, it seems you have been brainwashed by the media to assume that praising God is something strange
Lol- can't you just fast another day on your own accord? Never understood Abrahamic religions.
Original post by SmurfyZ

Peace.

You too :h:

Has anyone tried reading the Quran once?
I've heard it's what most people do.
If so, were you successful?
Original post by voldo
This sounds a little like brainwashing to me, I have no problem with religion but this sounds really weird..

WTH
Reply 8
Original post by ClearSky
You too :h:

Has anyone tried reading the Quran once?
I've heard it's what most people do.
If so, were you successful?

I tried this year but couldn't.. I ended up revising for most of the day as I was quite behind. I did manage to do it for the past two years...lol i hate exams :P
Reply 9
Original post by Retropattern
Lol- can't you just fast another day on your own accord? Never understood Abrahamic religions.

Yeah you get reward for that, but imagine in Ramadan its like you get 1000* bonus reward for all the good you do.
Original post by SmurfyZ
I tried this year but couldn't.. I ended up revising for most of the day as I was quite behind. I did manage to do it for the past two years...lol i hate exams :P

Aww, it's the intention that counts though!
Last year I read it twice but I haven't been so good this year :frown:
Reply 11
Aww, it's the intention that counts though!
Last year I read it twice but I haven't been so good this year :frown:

Sweet! 2 years back I was stuck coz i had to read like 70-80 pages a day as i was lazy at beginning. Pulled it through tho :smile:lol
Eid mubarak everyone! :smile: Hope you all have a good eid
Original post by SmurfyZ
Sweet! 2 years back I was stuck coz i had to read like 70-80 pages a day as i was lazy at beginning. Pulled it through tho :smile:lol

Wow, that's a looot! InshaAllah next year it'll be easier for you :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by JMR2017
WTH

ikr
Reply 15
Wow, that's a looot! InshaAllah next year it'll be easier for you :smile:

Ameen
Is Eid tommorow??? I have been revising all day I don't have a clue?
Reply 17
Original post by Logic4Life
Is Eid tommorow??? I have been revising all day I don't have a clue?

Lool me too man i think so but not 100% sure
Original post by SmurfyZ
Lool me too man i think so but not 100% sure

I just read that Saudi Arabia have sighted the moon but then again they always do it one day before or one day after to whenever we celebrate it lol.
Reply 19
Original post by Logic4Life
I just read that Saudi Arabia have sighted the moon but then again they always do it one day before or one day after to whenever we celebrate it lol.

Yeah man, but don't majority here follow Saudi anyway?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending