The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by qasim_96
I'm bored as hell so I'm laying on my bed talking to the ceiling.

Eyyy MAYNE watchu TAWKIN about, lemme in on the convo
Original post by spock's socks
feeling old

i turn 25 tomorrow

posted from tsr mobile

Happy Birthday for tomorrow!!! :biggrin:
Still ill. Keep sleeping, constantly tired / fatigued, headache, sore throat, and just bleeeerrggggh.
Original post by donutellme
Eyyy MAYNE watchu TAWKIN about, lemme in on the convo

I'm TAWKIN about making ALL KINDS of gains MAYNE. Even my ceiling is making GAINS.
I feel like a failure
Happy Birthday for tomorrow!!! :biggrin:

Original post by FireFreezer77
Again?
I thought you were in love already?

I am, but I think I've fallen in love more than I was before :blush: x

Crying so much

Aww fire :sad: x what's the matter hun? x :hugs: x
(edited 6 years ago)
I'm TAWKIN about making ALL KINDS of gains MAYNE. Even my ceiling is making GAINS.

Yyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, you makin some mo GAINSSSS
Original post by abc_123_
I am, but I think I've fallen in love more than I was before :blush: x

Aww fire :sad: x what's the matter hun? x :hugs: x

Hmm ok then, good to hear then I think haha :tongue:

I was feeling sad over the events of yesterday but am feeling much better now :smile:
Just a little dizzy :/
Yyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, you makin some mo GAINSSSS

YEAHHHHHH look at those CREATINE GAINS
Hmm ok then, good to hear then I think haha :tongue:

I was feeling sad over the events of yesterday but am feeling much better now :smile:
Just a little dizzy :/

Aww hun :hugs: x
I'm here for you xx
Aww hun :hugs: x
I'm here for you xx

She's completely blanking me now :frown: Ah well, I don't like liars she can go stuff herself!
Aw Thankyou :hugs:
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Didn't get to see the vm you sent due to your vm are closed. :hugs: Hope you are alright.

Eh?
You replied to it, I'm confused?
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Oh now Im confused, sorry internet crashed and said it was unable to send and when I looked on your profile your vm weren't on. Sorry my bad then

That's alright :smile:
Oh that's a weird one then. Darn internet haha :tongue:
She's completely blanking me now :frown: Ah well, I don't like liars she can go stuff herself!
Aw Thankyou :hugs:

You don't need her there's a lot better fish in the sea :jumphug: xx if she's ignoring you she doesn't see how amazing you are and then she's just silly xx
You don't need her there's a lot better fish in the sea :jumphug: xx if she's ignoring you she doesn't see how amazing you are and then she's just silly xx

Correct :smile: I don't know about a lot but hey ho haha :tongue:
She always says I'm amazing and deserve a gf, then rejects me. WTF, like why lie to me :/
But yeah she can go make some other guys life miserable now :lol:
That's alright :smile:
Oh that's a weird one then. Darn internet haha :tongue:

Yea, and yea internet can be a pain.
She always says I'm amazing and deserve a gf, then rejects me. WTF, like why lie to me :/

I just read this post and thought I had to reply. I don't know the full story, but chin up mate. Try not to think about it, take your mind off of it by finding something else to do. The feeling of rejection makes you feel like absolute sh*t. If you need anyone to talk to then I'm here :smile:

You are amazing and you do deserve a girlfriend but there's loads of reasons why she could've rejected you that just aren't your fault.
It could just be the wrong situation at the wrong time, it might be too early for her and she might not feel ready yet, maybe she doesn't wanna ruin the friendship you have. Maybe she's worried about getting hurt.
Don't worry about her hun :jumphug: ... I know there's a girl out there who loves you
I just read this post and thought I had to reply. I don't know the full story, but chin up mate. Try not to think about it, take your mind off of it by finding something else to do. The feeling of rejection makes you feel like absolute sh*t. If you need anyone to talk to then I'm here :smile:

Well pretty much, I got rejected...again.
I'll try not to, the past 10 times have helped me to forget about it pretty quickly so I'm feeling a lot better now :smile:
Unfortunately so.
Thankyou!

You are amazing and you do deserve a girlfriend but there's loads of reasons why she could've rejected you that just aren't your fault.
It could just be the wrong situation at the wrong time, it might be too early for her and she might not feel ready yet, maybe she doesn't wanna ruin the friendship you have. Maybe she's worried about getting hurt.
Don't worry about her hun :jumphug: ... I know there's a girl out there who loves you

Well who says it has to be a girl?
Well she's said numerous times she'd date me so I thought that after her saying that, it'd be a good time to ask her. But clearly she was lying to me and yeah.
Well if she would reply then the friendship would still sort of be there, but as she's completely ignoring me, then I'm not speaking to her again.
Why would she be hurt?
Nah she's gone now, she blew it.
Do you? Where is she? :tongue:

Latest