The Student Room Group

Uni of Hertfordshire Children's nursing 2017

Hi, anyone going to University of Hertfordshire to study children's nursing in Sept 2017? :smile:
hi yeah i am ! can't wait
Reply 2
Original post by farhanaaa44
hi yeah i am ! can't wait

I'm looking forward to it too. Will you be travelling in from home or staying in accommodation?
Hi guys! I'm currently a first year at Herts but sadly I couldn't finish this year due to medical issues :frown: I'm hopefully re-joining with the first years starting September in March to carry on my degree (if my surgery is successful!) if you have any questions feel free to message me!
Original post by Fifi44
I'm looking forward to it too. Will you be travelling in from home or staying in accommodation?

I'm gonna be travelling wbu ?
Reply 5
Original post by farhanaaa44
I'm gonna be travelling wbu

I'm a mature student (although not very mature really) with a family so I can't stay in halls - as much as I'd like to sometimes 😉 Where are u travelling from? I live near Henlow in Bedfordshire xx
Reply 6
Hey guys, I'll be starting children's nursing at the Uni of Hertfordshire too. So excited :biggrin: I'm going to be living at home still as I live not too far away from the University.
Reply 7
Original post by taylatink
Hey guys, I'll be starting children's nursing at the Uni of Hertfordshire too. So excited :biggrin: I'm going to be living at home still as I live not too far away from the University.

Hi,
I'll still be living at home too? Where are you travelling from?
Reply 8
Original post by Fifi44
Hi,

Thinking about setting up a FB page for the 2017 Childrens nursing intake so we can all get to know each other beforehand. Would you be interested? X
Reply 9
Original post by Fifi44
Hi,

I'm travelling from Stevenage, not too far from the uni. How about you? :biggrin:
Reply 10
I'm travelling from Stevenage, not too far from the uni. How about you? :biggrin:

I'm travelling from Lower Stondon near Henlow. Will you be using the UNO bus or driving in? I'll probably do a bit of both. X
Original post by Fifi44
I'm travelling from Lower Stondon near Henlow. Will you be using the UNO bus or driving in? I'll probably do a bit of both. X

There's an UNO bus that goes from my town centre straight to the uni which is really helpful!
Reply 12
There's an UNO bus that goes from my town centre straight to the uni which is really helpful!

Yes, think that's the same bus that I'll be using but I get on at Hitchin station. If you fancy seeking me out on FB, I'm Fiona Giles-Lotay. Just thought it would be nice to know get to someone else in the same boat before we start. X
Original post by Fifi44
Yes, think that's the same bus that I'll be using but I get on at Hitchin station. If you fancy seeking me out on FB, I'm Fiona Giles-Lotay. Just thought it would be nice to know get to someone else in the same boat before we start. X

I don't use Facebook at the moment, at least it'll be nice to have a familiar face there haha. That's good that the bus goes close by for you
Reply 14
I don't use Facebook at the moment, at least it'll be nice to have a familiar face there haha. That's good that the bus goes close by for you

Ok, well maybe nearer the time when we know the start date we could arrange to meet on the bus?! Hope I'm not the only Grandma on the course lol. X
Original post by Fifi44
Ok, well maybe nearer the time when we know the start date we could arrange to meet on the bus?! Hope I'm not the only Grandma on the course lol. X

Haha I'm sure you wont be the only 'grandma'. All very exciting
Reply 16
Haha I'm sure you wont be the only 'grandma'. All very exciting

Yes, I just want to get going with it now. Just had my student loan approved. Have you got yours approved yet? X
Original post by Fifi44
Yes, I just want to get going with it now. Just had my student loan approved. Have you got yours approved yet? X

I'm so so sorry I have just logged onto my account and only just seen your reply! My student finance is all sorted now luckily, my parents are seperated but not divorced so it was annoying proving that they are seperated so I got the maximum amount of money but its all sorted now. Finished college and got my grades, so starting to feel all too realistic now. I work at a hospital as a CSW and all of the students I work with have been really supportive and said that its amazing there, roll on September :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending