The Student Room Group

UCAS condition query: changing universities

Hiya,

So I've received an offer from Exeter of getting at least 60% in 60 credits from of my first year at Swansea.

Last semester I averaged 75% across the 60 credits worth of modules but this semester I'm probably going to average a bit lower with possibly a failed module.

Would this failed module cause an issue with my UCAS condition? Or do my grades from first semester already fulfill the requirements?

I would be doing first year again so the credits wouldn't even need to be transferred.

Any thoughts on this?
Original post by Princepieman
Hiya,

So I've received an offer from Exeter of getting at least 60% in 60 credits from of my first year at Swansea.

Last semester I averaged 75% across the 60 credits worth of modules but this semester I'm probably going to average a bit lower with possibly a failed module.

Would this failed module cause an issue with my UCAS condition? Or do my grades from first semester already fulfill the requirements?

I would be doing first year again so the credits wouldn't even need to be transferred.

Any thoughts on this?

Unless Exeter specified which modules the 60 credits need to come from then it seems you have already fulfilled your offer conditions so no, this semester's marks should not affect your application.
Is the module that you think you failed a core module?
Original post by Snufkin
Unless Exeter specified which modules the 60 credits need to come from then it seems you have already fulfilled your offer conditions so no, this semester's marks should not affect your application.

Fantastic, thanks!
Original post by Skill Twix
Is the module that you think you failed a core module?

Yeah, all the modules are compulsory. I'm not sure I've failed yet but pretty sure based on how the exam went.

Quick Reply