The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
Aww you sure? One things for certain, you defo did not deserve that at all! You're such a lovely young gal and anyone should feel privileged to have the pleasure of talking to you :yep: I know I do! He's not nice enough for you!
No worries :smile: Thankyou :tongue:
Well that's fair enough then, he threw it all away :frown:
Maybe haha :tongue: Might meet someone whilst perusing some clothes :lol:

Thank you x you're a lovely person too :hugs: x
Aww I don't really mind tbh :tongue: haha I'm really not that lovely :yep: but thanks anyways :blush: x you do? :gasp: x
He wasn't too bad maybe I'm just moaning too much
Do you have anything particular that you wanna buy? Also, who are you going with? xx
Original post by Spock's Socks
Feeling sick and got a headache. Not a good start to my bday :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Happy birthday!!!! :hugs: Xxx
Original post by abc_123_
Happy birthday!!!! :hugs: Xxx

Thank you :smile: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

And you've got your wedding soon right? x
Thank you x you're a lovely person too :hugs: x
Aww I don't really mind tbh :tongue: haha I'm really not that lovely :yep: but thanks anyways :blush: x you do? :gasp: x
He wasn't too bad maybe I'm just moaning too much
Do you have anything particular that you wanna buy? Also, who are you going with? xx

No worries :smile: Aw Thankyou Hun :hugs:
Well that's ok then , you are tho :yep: You're most welcome :biggrin:
I sure do :yep: :jumphug:
Noooo you didn't do anything wrong :console:
Just some new work shirts and some shorts for America :biggrin: Maybe a cheeky Xbox game too hehe. Just myself :tongue:
Original post by FireFreezer77
No worries :smile: Aw Thankyou Hun :hugs:
Well that's ok then , you are thuo :yep: You're most welcome :biggrin:
I sure do :yep: :jumphug:
Noooo you didn't do anything wrong :console:
Just some new work shirts and some shorts for America :biggrin: Maybe a cheeky Xbox game too hehe. Just myself :tongue:

Ooh nice, what game? xx
You're gonna look smart in your new shirts :yep: xx
Have a good day :hugs: x
It's Eid and I just went to prayer so I'm feeling much better. I feel so much more peaceful today. Eid should come around more often!
And you've got your wedding soon right? x

Yeah 18 days away :tongue:
Yeah 18 days away :tongue:

Awww wow that must be so amazing!!!! You're getting married <3 x do you have everything sorted yet?
Also, do you have any birthday plans? x
Original post by qasim_96
It's Eid and I just went to prayer so I'm feeling much better. I feel so much more peaceful today. Eid should come around more often!

Happy Eid Mubarak!!!! :smile:
Awww wow that must be so amazing!!!! You're getting married <3 x do you have everything sorted yet?
Also, do you have any birthday plans? x

Yeah I'm very excited but a bit nervous too about talking in front of lots of people on the day :tongue: we're only having 30 guests tho so it'll be smaller than most weddings but big enough for us :h: yeah everything is all sorted now, just waiting for the date to hurry up and get here :tongue:

I'm going over to my mum's for my bday today for a little while for a couple of drinks and then going to the Sunday carvery for my dinner :h:
It's eid but... I want to cry :frown:
Happy Eid Mubarak!!!! :smile:

Khair Mubarak! :smile:
It's Eid. I have a goddamn sore throat and I'm stuck revising for the three last hardest papers. FML :-/
Yeah I'm very excited but a bit nervous too about talking in front of lots of people on the day :tongue: we're only having 30 guests tho so it'll be smaller than most weddings but big enough for us :h: yeah everything is all sorted now, just waiting for the date to hurry up and get here :tongue:

I'm going over to my mum's for my bday today for a little while for a couple of drinks and then going to the Sunday carvery for my dinner :h:

Aww that's so lovely :smile:
Don't be nervous, it's only friends and family and I'm sure your hubby will support you x
That sounds nice :smile: have a good day xx

Khair Mubarak!

Thank you, I'm really sorry what is Kahir? x
Feeling old

I turn 25 tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

happy birthday!
It's mine, @ThatsAGoodOne349 's and @littleswany 's on the 30th!
Aww that's so lovely :smile:
Don't be nervous, it's only friends and family and I'm sure your hubby will support you x
That sounds nice :smile: have a good day xx

Thank you, I'm really sorry what is Kahir? x

We usually say 'Khair Mubarak' as a reply to someone who says 'eid mubarak'
Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334
happy birthday!
It's mine, @ThatsAGoodOne349 's and @littleswany 's on the 30th!

Wow the 30th is a popular date on here :tongue: I shall make a note so I don't forget :yep:
We usually say 'Khair Mubarak' as a reply to someone who says 'eid mubarak'

Oh okay :smile: thank you
Wow the 30th is a popular date on here :tongue: I shall make a note so I don't forget :yep:

[video="youtube;aF7ulsNkPXk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF7ulsNkPXk&t=18s[/video]

Latest