The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by _gcx
Well, yes, I suppose, but in a concert environment I doubt people would notice anyway.

I'm almost certain people would see if I was soaked in pee. :biggrin: I don't think pissing yourself at a festival would be a good luck :biggrin: haha
That is just rancid, I have been to many festivals and plan to go to one this summer but I really can't understand your intention of wearing a nappy when its soiled?
starting to think OP has a toilet fetish

and I'm not kidding. You find every chance to talk about it, and it's all you talk about. Toilets, toilets, toilets. You're getting off on this.
Why not just piss in a bush or behind some trees or tents?
No one gives a flying pigs arse what you're up to because its nature and they're probably high off their heads or something.
Reply 24
:topic:
:facepalm2:

Dear oh dear.

Just piss on the floor if you really have to go and can't make it to a toilet.
Reply 26
Original post by JamesN88
:facepalm2:

Dear oh dear.

Just piss on the floor if you really have to go and can't make it to a toilet.

way more easy if you have a dick to aim with.... much harder for us girls
omg I just noticed you're the same person who keeps making toilet threads.
Reply 28
Original post by Kholmes1
omg I just noticed you're the same person who keeps making toilet threads.

Bravo detective... I have expalined why.. because of my sisters school... then I posted one for fun it :biggrin: .... this is not related and no... I don't have a fetish... just a bloody weak bladder.. :biggrin:
I thought the thing at these festivals was to just pee where you stand, if you are watching a band on stage, loverly.
I went to Reading last year, and the best thing to do is try to use the arena toilets as much as you can - there was never a queue to use them, and they were always being cleaned by a team of people so they're much cleaner than in the campsites! The campsite toilets weren't as bad as you think they're going to be - just take some toilet paper and some hand sanitiser with you, and don't take a bag or anything (there's nowhere to put anything other than the floor, and much as toilets weren't *horrific*, you definitely don't want to be putting anything down in there!)
Reply 31
Original post by gabyyy_pv
I went to Reading last year, and the best thing to do is try to use the arena toilets as much as you can - there was never a queue to use them, and they were always being cleaned by a team of people so they're much cleaner than in the campsites! The campsite toilets weren't as bad as you think they're going to be - just take some toilet paper and some hand sanitiser with you, and don't take a bag or anything (there's nowhere to put anything other than the floor, and much as toilets weren't *horrific*, you definitely don't want to be putting anything down in there!)

I might wear protection for the first day and just see how I get on.. I hope it's not as bad as my freind says but who knows it might be :frown: Thank you for the advice :smile: x
I used this at a festival for night times to avoid awful loos in the dark from tent....kept it in its own bag (Gap 😂), wet wipes, sanitizer etc. Search for it, I got from Amazon.

Medipaq® Leakproof Unisex PORTABLE URINAL

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gemgemsimp
:topic:

Off-topic posts and insults binned. :smile: Let's behave now, people. :security:
Reply 34
Original post by Izbizelsbels
I used this at a festival for night times to avoid awful loos in the dark from tent....kept it in its own bag (Gap 😂), wet wipes, sanitizer etc. Search for it, I got from Amazon.

Medipaq® Leakproof Unisex PORTABLE URINAL"

Might just get one for the night time :smile: thanks <3 x
Reply 35
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Off-topic posts and insults binned. :smile: Let's behave now, people. :security:

More than happy with that :smile:
Reply 36
Original post by Big_Jon
I thought the thing at these festivals was to just pee where you stand, if you are watching a band on stage, loverly.

Maybe for the really really drunk or stoned :biggrin:
Well someone clearly has a toilet fetish

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Original post by Meany Pie
Well someone clearly has a toilet fetish

Posted from TSR Mobile

ugh... for the last f.. ing time.I DO NOT!!
Can't you just squat?

Latest