The Student Room Group

AQA Product Design GCSE Exam 26/06/17

What did everyone think of the paper? I thought it wasn't too bad personally. I think I messed up on the "material area" (8 mark) question though, didn't know what it meant by that really, so just wrote about water near electric toothbrushes and ceramic basins and mentioned copper and metals a few times (and put precautions like insulation and symbols), but didn't know what it meant by "material area". What did anyone put for it?
Reply 1
Original post by flam1ng0
What did everyone think of the paper? I thought it wasn't too bad personally. I think I messed up on the "material area" (8 mark) question though, didn't know what it meant by that really, so just wrote about water near electric toothbrushes and ceramic basins and mentioned copper and metals a few times (and put precautions like insulation and symbols), but didn't know what it meant by "material area". What did anyone put for it?

I talked about timber, I think it was referring to different materials like plastics, ceramics, food etc
Any mark scheme yet?
Reply 3
Original post by ColourfulNight
Any mark scheme yet?

I haven't seen one yet , I think it's because it isn't a popular subject.
Reply 4
Hi everyone,
Overall I think it was a really good one and could possibly get an A* however I wrote ALL my annotations in pencil. So will I lose those 30 marks (and get a B or C instead). Many thanks
Reply 5
Hello, Would you mind filling out a survey which is related to A Level Product Design? It only takes one minute. https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8P7P533
I don't mind filling out any surveys you wish for me to do. Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest