The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

absolutely shattered. happy. an un-adulty adult like. :tongue:
I feel pretty mixed, I had a good day but then saw someone I didn't really want to see. Wish they'd just **** off out my life but guess I'll somehow keep bumping into them one way or another. Not gonna let it affect me tho
Original post by KittenMediaya
Thank you so much :hugs: i feel better :colondollar:

I love your avatar. :smile: Where's it from?
Horny
the first place we met...aw you remember :cry2: i'm so sorry i made you sad :cry2: :hugs:

Yhh how can i forget?
:hugs: shhh it's okay. You know it.
I feel apathetic
I get those goosebumps every time.
Amazing as always!! :h: I hope everyone is having a fantastic day so far :u:

What are people up to today? I'm enjoying the glare of my monitor as our developement server is broken and I am now useless xD
:jumphug::lovehug:
Original post by Kraggor
Amazing as always!! :h: I hope everyone is having a fantastic day so far :u:

What are people up to today? I'm enjoying the glare of my monitor as our developement server is broken and I am now useless xD

Hey :hugs: :tongue: I'm not too bad. Been up to nothing except.... Hmm wake up and use my phone :lol:
Unusual thing to enjoy 😅
I'm feeling good knowing people care :hugs: 😘
Having said that.... :erm: it's not normal for me to feep so good. There must be something happening later :redface:
Hey :hugs: :tongue: I'm not too bad. Been up to nothing except.... Hmm wake up and use my phone :lol:
Unusual thing to enjoy 😅

I'm feeling good knowing people care :hugs: 😘
Having said that.... :erm: it's not normal for me to feep so good. There must be something happening later :redface:

Aww I'm so glad you're feeling abit better Kitten :h:

I've got my phone nearby 24/7 it's the first and last thing I do before sleeping and awaking ahaha so enjoy it! :tongue:

Perhaps we can make this feeling good more normal for yourself :hugs:
Im so pissed coz i wrote a reply and the wifi disappeared so did my reply.
#NewApp not saving replies :cry2:
So happy @PrincessBO$$ is back:h:
She's gonna bring back the banter yay
Original post by Kraggor
Aww I'm so glad you're feeling abit better Kitten :h:

I've got my phone nearby 24/7 it's the first and last thing I do before sleeping and awaking ahaha so enjoy it! :tongue:

Perhaps we can make this feeling good more normal for yourself :hugs:

Phone addicts :lol: lol so do i, but mostly because i have nothing else to do all day. Kinda hating my phone now :colonhash:

I think i' happy coz - - - - - >> excited im getting discharged from hospital + idk i switch between moods so easily it's unbelievable :facepalm:
Original post by OGGUS
So happy @PrincessBO$$ is back:h:
Alhamdulilah gonna have some funny laughs now

I know!! I think that's why i'm happy too :woo:
I love her threads
She is so caring
Love her so much :love:
:excited:
Original post by hezzlington
Horny

I can help you with that :colone:
I know!! I think that's why i'm happy too :woo:
I love her threads
She is so caring
Love her so much :love:
:excited:

I know right :smile:
Phone addicts :lol: lol so do i, but mostly because i have nothing else to do all day. Kinda hating my phone now :colonhash:

I think i' happy coz - - - - - >> excited im getting discharged from hospital + idk i switch between moods so easily it's unbelievable :facepalm:

But phones are great because I can talk to all my amazing friends around the world 24/7 :h: :h:

Awwww, you okay? What were you in the hospital for? (If you don't mind me asking, PM?)

Switching moods is fine :smile: especially if you got the care and support of others aroun you :console:
I'll try to keep rubbing my happiness off onto you ahaha :biggrin:
Original post by Kraggor
But phones are great because I can talk to all my amazing friends around the world 24/7 :h: :h:

Awwww, you okay? What were you in the hospital for? (If you don't mind me asking, PM?)

Switching moods is fine :smile: especially if you got the care and support of others aroun you :console:
I'll try to keep rubbing my happiness off onto you ahaha :biggrin:

True, but i've just had enough of it as in i wanna do something else. Not saying i wish i had no phone coz :cry2: i would die.

Yeah thanks i'm fine :smile: nothing too bad dw :tongue:

Latest