The Student Room Group

Which countries will be next to leave the EU after the UK?

Any ideas?
Reply 1
I would say Greece or the Netherlands, but if Le Pen wins in France next year it could be them.
Italy. Then France. And we need to be scared of Italy's banks - they make RBS look like Goldman Sachs.
Italian Banks are screwed either way, look at their share prices. The market is signalling there is more than a 50% chance of some of them defaulting.

Not surprised though, southern italy is full of lazy bunga bunga italian bastards. They have zero economy in southern italy, other than pickpocketing tourists.
Reply 4
If another bigger country leaves then the entire union will de-unionize
Original post by madarchodd
Italian Banks are screwed either way, look at their share prices. The market is signalling there is more than a 50% chance of some of them defaulting.

Not surprised though, southern italy is full of lazy bunga bunga italian bastards. They have zero economy in southern italy, other than pickpocketing tourists.

this is you in disguise
Original post by Thomazo
If another bigger country leaves then the entire union will de-unionize

such as?
Original post by madarchodd
I don't like italians, they are scum. They have screwed me over in the past, it's in their blood to cheat. Southern italians are worse, pickpockets the lot of them.

how do you know he is italian
France. And then the EU is finished. A European Union without Britain and France is just a laughable idea tbh. It will just be Führer Germany and its small and/or cheap little colonies.
MEU I know, but what is the point in all these banks looking to relocate to Paris, if (a) a LePen victory might mean a Fra-revoir, (b) that might even result in the end of the EU.
Italy - 5 star wish to leave the Euro but not EU, they are leading in second round polls

Netherlands - Freedom Party wants exit from the EU

The UMP will probably win the French parliament in France and presidency so France will probably stay and the Austrian Freedom Party is really just like the Polish government (anti-Islam but pro-EU). Italy and the Netherlands stand the biggest chance of producing an anti-Europe coalition.
I wish my country can leave the EU.
Original post by TastyPinkHair
Any ideas?

no other countries will leave, actually more countries will join, just a matter of time, together countries are stronger.
Reply 13
Original post by alberto91
no other countries will leave, actually more countries will join, just a matter of time, together countries are stronger.

Lol yes poor or backwards countries in Russia's near abroad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
china
the Netherlands
korea
I dont know, but other countries will follow our example. Im sure of that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending