The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

(edited 6 years ago)
I'm sad
I miss my bf and I'm sick of guys who are meant to be my friends and just lie to me and make me feel like **** :sad:
Original post by abc_123_
I'm sad
I miss my bf and I'm sick of guys who are meant to be my friends and just lie to me and make me feel like **** :sad:

You'll get to see him soon :console:
I hope that's not about me?
Like ****

Really drained physically and mentally and feel like I'm coming down with something :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looks a lot like me tbh
Original post by Spock's Socks
Like ****

Really drained physically and mentally and feel like I'm coming down with something :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel sorry for you :frown: Hope all is better soon for you :console:

I feel like I'm on Cloud 9, It's my bday on friday, and I'm looking forward to it :smile:
Reply 5647
I am stressed out :redface:
Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349
I feel sorry for you :frown: Hope all is better soon for you :console:

I feel like I'm on Cloud 9, It's my bday on friday, and I'm looking forward to it :smile:

It's my daddy's birthday on Friday and I'm missing it for the first time ever :cry2: But I hope you have an awesome day!
Original post by Airmed
It's my daddy's birthday on Friday and I'm missing it for the first time ever :cry2: But I hope you have an awesome day!

I'm sorry to hear that you are missing such a time :frown:
I'm sorry to hear that you are missing such a time :frown:

I'm mainly missing the food tbh, we would always go out for a meal cause we would usually finish school on his birthday :tongue:
Original post by Airmed
I'm mainly missing the food tbh, we would always go out for a meal cause we would usually finish school on his birthday :tongue:

I just found out today that I have gone from finishing college as late as July 21st, to possibly finishing before I become 18 :smile:
I just found out today that I have gone from finishing college as late as July 21st, to possibly finishing before I become 18 :smile:

Wow! See, in N.Ireland, we finish school at the end of June and get an 8 week summer.
:nooo: When your wife's name is Allah Akbar and you lose you her at the mall...
Original post by XOR_
:nooo: When your wife's name is Allah Akbar and you lose you her at the mall...

:tongue: lol, this might make you feel better (true story)
my dad and uncle lost my Gran at one large shop, she went to the customer service to say she'd lost her sons they asked how old they are. she said 50... :redface: :biggrin:
ps your're married?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Airmed
Wow! See, in N.Ireland, we finish school at the end of June and get an 8 week summer.

The general summer holiday in the UK is between 6 and 7 weeks. The only exception is in Years 11 and 13 (end of High school and Sixth Form) where you finish when all coursework is in and exams are completed.
Original post by qasim_96
Are you alright?

tired. really really... tired
Worthless

Latest