The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Get some rest :smile: I'm really good at giving out advice :colonhash: If you need cheering up @eden3 and @donutellme are just the people. They will make you feel GEWD DEEEEPPP INSIIIIDDDEE.
Original post by qasim_96
Get some rest :smile: I'm really good at giving out advice :colonhash: If you need cheering up @eden3 and @donutellme are just the people. They will make you feel GEWD DEEEEPPP INSIIIIDDDEE.

the other type of tired :cry2:
you gave good advice that time, dw.
I don't know if they can manage it.
I trust them to make you feel better. They sure do give me a good laugh. And please don't cry, it makes me upset :frown:
I trust them to make you feel better. They sure do give me a good laugh. And please don't cry, it makes me upset :frown:

Goodthey guve you a good laigh.
Can't stop. Sorry. Don't gwt upsdt.

yyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh..... YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH...... me and @donutellme are always lookin to make people feel REAAAAALLL GEEEEEEEWWWWWWWDDD... hope ya feel better soon :smile: get some SLEEP GAINZ, sleep helps a lot with stress....
I hate watching other people cry. It makes me wanna cry. Here's a hug :hugs:
Original post by eden3
yyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh..... YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH...... me and @donutellme are always lookin to make people feel REAAAAALLL GEEEEEEEWWWWWWWDDD... hope ya feel better soon :smile: get some SLEEP GAINZ, sleep helps a lot with stress....

nice of you.
would sleep if i could. wish i could sleep. deep loong sleep. so peaceful. there'd be no me. peace at last.
I hate watching other people cry. It makes me wanna cry. Here's a hug :hugs:

damn dont cry. thanks :hugs:
I think I'm being stalked again. I seriously wish they would **** off out of my life.
OK I've never really mentioned this on this site but I've had numerous days where I've been experiencing what you're experiencing (months, actually). Believe me I know how you feel and I get that you feel like no-one understands you or your situation.

Anyway I don't want to ramble on here - if you want to talk, vent, etc... my PMs are always open... if you don't want to talk, that's absolutely fine as well

Either way, I hope you can get some rest soon
When everybody around you is a mess and you can't really do much except try to be the strong one in the family.

It's been months and I feel like the life has been drained out of me. I can't even motivate myself to get up and just enjoy my own life for a bit.
Original post by Fermion.
Worthless

Not to me you're not ☺️
Original post by Lord Samosa
When everybody around you is a mess and you can't really do much except try to be the strong one in the family.

It's been months and I feel like the life has been drained out of me. I can't even motivate myself to get up and just enjoy my own life for a bit.

:hugs::jumphug:
I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders; last night I finally managed to tell my mum about the abuse I experienced as a child.

It was hard talking about how it still affects me 8 years on; she doesn't understand why I let it affect me so much and how it relates to my anxiety and depression, and thinks I should be grateful it wasn't worse, but I'm grateful that she believed me.

Ohhhh mayneee you KNOWS we make em feel good..... DEEEEEEEEEEP INSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDEEEEEEEEEEEE...............................

We can manage :smile:
Original post by eden3
OK I've never really mentioned this on this site but I've had numerous days where I've been experiencing what you're experiencing (months, actually). Believe me I know how you feel and I get that you feel like no-one understands you or your situation.

Anyway I don't want to ramble on here - if you want to talk, vent, etc... my PMs are always open... if you don't want to talk, that's absolutely fine as well

Either way, I hope you can get some rest soon

Maynee you went balls deep right there.... All I could see was 2 nuts hangin out..... gott dayam......

That was profeshunall.... vergin on licensed..... mayne that was clean as hayulll...
This troll who is making all these accounts and creating all these threads is really getting on my nerves now.
This troll who is making all these accounts and creating all these threads is really getting on my nerves now.

What threads
Original post by donutellme
What threads

These threads asking certain people to die. They're pretty much everywhere.
These threads asking certain people to die. They're pretty much everywhere.

:| mayne we gots to sock their ass

Latest