The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Dear you...
You found the words, I think. Don't be harsh on yourself. I do that too, suddenly switch moods from happy to whatever. Not sure if you've seen it yet. You must have.
We try... and trying will always bring triumph. It builds us.

Not me. It's always you. You're the saver. You had it in you, it's good you know that.
Lol at typing feelings. It's okay. I think I get you.

To you it might seem like I'm only helping you. To me, it's mostly the other way. I can't describe how. Or explain. Just know if you think I'm amazing... and all the ither lovely words you used to describe me... so are you. Sometimes we recognise ourselves in each other.

What anon above this wrote <3

Xx
Dear you,

I was gawky and you were gorgeous and I was hopelessly boring and you were endlessly fascinating. So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and you were a hurricane
Dear you,

It's been two weeks since I broke up with you and I can't help but flinch everytime I remember you. Every part of me associates you with pain

Best

Me
Dear you,

Please please be okay. I need you to be okay. I wish I could talk to you but I'm not going to message you. Please know that I still care and hope everything works out for the best.

Me
Dear you
You aren't unwanted
No matter how your parents make you feel
Ngl it makes me sad to know what your parents are doing
Even sadder to know that you can't really be here or there...
I kind of hope it doesn't phase you
That you're oblivious to it all
Hope you have someone you talk to
X
Dear you,

Guess you didn't see my last message, trying again, good luck with graduation and stuff.

Me
Dear You

Thanks for caring about me, Im not really sure why you do but thanks.

You're all I've ever wanted in a (girl) friend You really are my best friend. Hope we are friends for a long time!

Me
When anon doesn't work on new app
Dear you,

Please stop being so attractive. :colonhash:
To the 2 people who have near enough destoyed my peace of mind.

Last night I finally told my mum what you did to me, and looking back I have no idea why I doubted that she would believe me. I should have known she would never believe you over me.
She's made her mind up about you now; we hate you, and are grateful you're not part of our lives.
I hope that everyone sees past your religious facades for the monsters you are; you don't deserve any of the respect you get.

**** you for being the reason I can't trust the few people I should be able to.

**** you.
To the man who lied,

You have taken away something I will never get back, all for a quick 10 minutes in a dressing room. What's worse, is you said you were 15 (the age I was when this happened) you've taken all my firsts. First time. First kiss. First meaningless ****. You were in university for ****s sake. You should have said you were 19 instead of masquerading as a ****ing 15 year old. It's now one year to the day that it happened, and all those memories come flooding back. What's worse, is that there was no justice. You continue to roam the streets, preying on innocent boys because you 'are not a public danger.' Sure. Makes sense. A Paedo/rapist is not a public danger. How many others were before me? How many others will you continue to hurt? You've ruined me for anyone that I will ever be with.

I hate you
Original post by Anonymous

Making friends with me and then getting so eager to meet up with me within a day of knowing me just for sex?

That actually happened? :redface:
Original post by Jack22031994

Lots of guys do this here
Original post by Fermion.
Lots of guys do this here

I'll never understand guys like that..
Holy **** this is ****ing brutal :toofunny:
I've heard similar things about them too sorry you had to go through with that :cry:
Original post by Jack22031994

sadly it did

Original post by Anonymous
Holy **** this is ****ing brutal :toofunny:
I've heard similar things about them too sorry you had to go through with that :cry:

sorry i had to be
Its not ttingtox. I know who this is and the user PM'ed me telling me to stop talking to you and stay away from you because you sexually harass girls :/
You've certainly never been creepy to me or sent me a **** pic lol. What is anon on? :rofl:
Original post by Fermion.
Its not ttingtox. I know who this is and the user PM'ed me telling me to stop talking to you and stay away from you because you sexually harass girls :/

I won't ask who the user is, but if you can report them to CT that would be appreciated. Their accusations are false.
But they are quite a regular user here and arent a fake troll account either. Why would they make these accusations?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending