The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

London South Bank University Nursing Havering Sept 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi, @Marina92 How did your tests and interview at LSBU and Greenwich go?

Did you apply to anywhere else? What's your first choice? :smile:

At LSBU, did you apply to Havering or Southwark or Havering Campus?
London
Hi guys know im slow to this convo but only just joined, im starting at LSBUS Havering campus in September too!
Reply 22
Original post by Jenniblatch
Hi guys know im slow to this convo but only just joined, im starting at LSBUS Havering campus in September too!

Hello darling, @Jenniblatch please tell me your coming on Monday to the head start day would love to meet you on Monday 3rd July and get chatting, pm honey xxx congrats too I am so excited can't wait thanks for posting on this thread
Original post by nelfran29
Hello darling, @Jenniblatch please tell me your coming on Monday to the head start day would love to meet you on Monday 3rd July and get chatting, pm honey xxx congrats too I am so excited can't wait thanks for posting on this thread

Hiya
Yes im definately coming on Monday, will be great to meet you x
I'm getting really excited & congrats to you too x
Reply 24
Hiya
Yes im definately coming on Monday, will be great to meet you x
I'm getting really excited & congrats to you too x

Hi again @Jenniblatch, I'll be there for 10am, looking forward to seeing you,

Which branch of nursing will you be doing, nursing or mental health? :smile:
Great I'll probably get there for the same time, my names Jenni x
I'm going to be studying adult nursing, what will you be taking? x
Reply 26
Great I'll probably get there for the same time, my names Jenni x
I'm going to be studying adult nursing, what will you be taking? x

Hi @Jenniblatch, Adult Nursing is clearly the best, I too chose Adult Nursing im so excited but happy to be meeting people before hand looking forward to meeting you I am so excited I can't wait now, have you started the DBS and Occupational Health process yet? I know from the offer holders day in April they told us we should get emails come summer but I was too impatient to be waiting that long and you know technology not exactly reliable. I've been non stop checking the website like crazy.

My name is shannel, I'll be looking out for you for sure, did you also get that easy access library email I visited the library last week wasn't anything special I wouldn't waste your time, we can do a lot more when we enrol in September. I hope you'be sorted funding for the course already, they should be running through this on Monday I'm sure. DBS can take anything up to and not a maximum of 60 days it's takes ages, I'm surprised they haven't told us to apply earlier to be honest, I hate things hanging over my head tbh. But hey ho, I'll be calling out saying "is there a Jenni in here" lol

:smile:
Original post by nelfran29
Hi @Jenniblatch, Adult Nursing is clearly the best, I too chose Adult Nursing im so excited but happy to be meeting people before hand looking forward to meeting you I am so excited I can't wait now, have you started the DBS and Occupational Health process yet? I know from the offer holders day in April they told us we should get emails come summer but I was too impatient to be waiting that long and you know technology not exactly reliable. I've been non stop checking the website like crazy.

My name is shannel, I'll be looking out for you for sure, did you also get that easy access library email I visited the library last week wasn't anything special I wouldn't waste your time, we can do a lot more when we enrol in September. I hope you'be sorted funding for the course already, they should be running through this on Monday I'm sure. DBS can take anything up to and not a maximum of 60 days it's takes ages, I'm surprised they haven't told us to apply earlier to be honest, I hate things hanging over my head tbh. But hey ho, I'll be calling out saying "is there a Jenni in here" lol

:smile:

Hi Shannel sorry meant to reply been so busy at work x will definately look out for you tomorrow x
Reply 28
Hi Shannel sorry meant to reply been so busy at work x will definately look out for you tomorrow x

Hey @Jenniblatch are you here? Xxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending