The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My parents have walked in on me talking to myself a few times lol. They think I'm a weirdo and tell me to get out more :colonhash:
Original post by qasim_96
My parents have walked in on me talking to myself a few times lol. They think I'm a weirdo and tell me to get out more :colonhash:

MAAAAAAYYYYYYNNEEEE..... :angry: next time they say that just be like "maaayyyynne GET da FAWK out da WHEEEEEYYYY... I'M fitna go to the GYYYMMM to make me some MO GAINS...."
Original post by eden3
MAAAAAAYYYYYYNNEEEE..... :angry: next time they say that just be like "maaayyyynne GET da FAWK out da WHEEEEEYYYY... I'M fitna go to the GYYYMMM to make me some MO GAINS...."

YEEAAHHHHHH. I'm fitna go to the gym and make myself ALL KINDS of gains.
Finally hit my bed after 19 hrs of being awake❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Right now, feel like it's best to just keep pursuing my career as I'll probably never have any one to love..

Oh wow. I'd never ever say that irl
Original post by The_Internet
Right now, feel like it's best to just keep pursuing my career as I'll probably never have any one to love..

Oh wow. I'd never ever say that irl

Thats not true you will find someone one day
Original post by Fermion.
Thats not true you will find someone one day

Haha. Maybe. THanks. Probably not... I'm glad YOU'RE feeling a little better any how
Haha. Maybe. THanks. Probably not... I'm glad YOU'RE feeling a little better any how

Im in the same boat as you.

Honestly i feel like death, started work at 5am finished at 2 then couldnt get to sleep. I guess im feeling a bit better after that troll stopped making threads about me :redface:
Im in the same boat as you.

Honestly i feel like death, started work at 5am finished at 2 then couldnt get to sleep. I guess im feeling a bit better after that troll stopped making threads about me :redface:

Woooh, I guess. Not woo but woo not being the only one

Wow. That's... early. I went to an Eid party and apparently I know how to dance... Any how, yay for social masks too. That does help, I guess
Woooh, I guess. Not woo but woo not being the only one

Wow. That's... early. I went to an Eid party and apparently I know how to dance... Any how, yay for social masks too. That does help, I guess

How was the Eid party? I went to one as well :smile:
How was the Eid party? I went to one as well :smile:

Iy wasn't amazing, but I guess there's lots of people? Also, I thought someone was mocking me when they said I'm a bad dancer

I guess I've mentioned this twice, but that's one positive of the night lol

Food wasn't great but buy i did make fwends!
Original post by qasim_96

i kept sane when I used to talk to myself, my family got so used to it I could probs have got away with all sorts. Don't know when I stopped talking to myself. I should bring that back into my life :redface:
Original post by MrsMars
I'm too exhausted to function but my brain won't switch off to let me rest :frown:

Sounds like you're a bit anxious. Its okay its totally normal especially when you're a student.
It keeps me sane :smile: I don't have many people to talk to so I thought why don't I just speak to myself lol
[video]https://youtu.be/jz1Ga7GG0Uk[/video]
Who agrees?
Excited/nervous/hopeful

The transplant team called to let us know they've found a match for my grandpa and now he's heading up to hospital for the possible transplant. We don't want to get too excited since the last two times he got an offer, the donor kidney wasn't viable but who knows, maybe it'll be third time lucky today :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KittenMediaya

:console: :hugs: you can always PM me
Original post by Spock's Socks
Excited/nervous/hopeful

The transplant team called to let us know they've found a match for my grandpa and now he's heading up to hospital for the possible transplant. We don't want to get too excited since the last two times he got an offer, the donor kidney wasn't viable but who knows, maybe it'll be third time lucky today :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Crossing my fingers, thinking of all of you :penguinhug:
Feeling good because I managed to lie in past 8am for the first time in 3ish months :redface:
Original post by FireFreezer77
"death aint nothin but a heartbeat away"

How true.

Fire baby, please don't say that :hugs: x
I don't want you to leave :cry2: x
:hugs:
Aww I'm worried about you now baby :jumphug: x

Latest