The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Not great :/
my parents & their friends decided that they were going to sit outside :tongue: :smile: ITS TOO HOT.
My skirt doesn't fit :frown: why doesn't it fit.. it just falls off. It used to sit nicely when I bought it.
:frown: have you lost weight? :frown: yeah you have :hugs: TAKE THOSE VITAMINS!!!!! :tongue:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
In contemplation why the distribution of peoples thoughts must be skewed towards the rash unthoughtful decision making end...
Original post by EnglishMuon
In contemplation why the distribution of peoples thoughts must be skewed towards the rash unthoughtful decision making end...

Emotions
Original post by Serine Soul
Emotions

true :' )

But being emotional isn't all that bad :colondollar:

I mean, if we were always rational in our decision making, we would hardly make any mistakes; mistakes which only aid one's understanding of him/herself, others as well as the wider world. :biggrin:
Original post by Dr Strange
But being emotional isn't all that bad :colondollar:

I mean, if we were always rational in our decision making, we would hardly make any mistakes; mistakes which only aid one's understanding of him/herself, others as well as the wider world. :biggrin:

Indeed. But this spread isn't equal per person if ygm. Some peoples thoughts and actions seem to make up for others...

or atleast they try to
Indeed. But this spread isn't equal per person if ygm. Some peoples thoughts and actions seem to make up for others...

or atleast they try to

Such is the force of nature :tongue:
Worried for humanity.
Breathe Qasim breathe. This is a very dangerous path you're on.
Burning pain in my hips again :nothing:
still i have got the tidying done :dancing2:
Original post by KittenMediaya
:frown: have you lost weight? :frown: yeah you have :hugs: TAKE THOSE VITAMINS!!!!! :tongue:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

idk. i thought I managed to put on weight. It looks like I have, i don't get it.
I am. Been taking them without missing a day at all since the last timw I told you. Some time in Ramadan, I think.
Yhh but its too loose. Wont stay up and can't find a bekt that goes. Just roleld it up and now I have some amazing flab :tongue:
Original post by CoolCavy
Burning pain in my hips again :nothing:
still i have got the tidying done :dancing2:

I hope the pain stops soon cavy
Original post by qasim_96
I've quickly found out that I need to be careful who I open up to. Some people don't care and just use it to bring you down, and therefore I now avoid these people. However, there are people out there that do genuinely care and and do want to help :smile: You just gotta find the right person to open up to.

i know. The people I open up to irl are the ones who ahve opened up to me some, so it's like a trade/exchange of emotions.
Thanks for your sound advice.

on another note, kind of related, wish the new app could rep (have i missed this somehow?)
because there are so many posts i want to rep but haven't. hmm
No problem :h: In my case, I've found that a lot of people don't care and just tell me to stop moaning. I am really negative and spread negative feelings. There's a couple of people on TSR that have helped though, and I'm grateful that these people exist.

Not a fan of the app so I deleted it. I just use the web browser on my phone.
Really really worried.
Wth man :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KittenMediaya
Really really worried.
Wth man :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:jumphug:
Original post by chelseafreak
I hope the pain stops soon cavy

i dont think it will anytime soon rlly :redface: but the doctor wants to see me again so hopefully she will give me something :smile:
and good to see you again :hugs: hope you have been keeping well x

Latest