The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by qasim_96
No problem :h: In my case, I've found that a lot of people don't care and just tell me to stop moaning. I am really negative and spread negative feelings. There's a couple of people on TSR that have helped though, and I'm grateful that these people exist.

Not a fan of the app so I deleted it. I just use the web browser on my phone.

I'll be honest. It's because I personally only keep with so few people, who've been with me for years that I'm able to open up now. That and TSR... which is why I'm not leaving tsr any time soon.
I'm so glad you've found some honest to good people on here.

I prefer the old app tbh. I'd rather use the web browser instead of the new app tho.

Original post by KittenMediaya
Really really worried.
Wth man :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: oh dear is this cos of what you read :console: sweetie don't be worried. Please don't.
If its sommat else... I'm more than ears, behenji. You can tell me.
I've honestly contemplated leaving TSR for good. I'm still thinking about leaving. The only thing holding me back is the few friends I've made on here. I'm honestly sick and tired of some of the things that get posted on this site. Just earlier today there was a thread on here that was really bugging me out.
(edited 6 years ago)
:sigh: I was doing well
Its so nice to see all the help and support everyone gives to each other on here.

Feeling so down right now.. hate it when I let insignificant people even make me feel like this :frown:
Original post by LotusBlue
Its so nice to see all the help and support everyone gives to each other on here.

Feeling so down right now.. hate it when I let insignificant people even make me feel like this :frown:

:grouphugs: It's tough to get back up, but do something to distract the mind, a film, a book, a hobby you love? :cube: You can get through this :rave:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:grouphugs: It's tough to get back up, but do something to distract the mind, a film, a book, a hobby you love? :cube: You can get through this :rave:

Thank you :hugs:
Thank you :hugs:

It's the least I can do! Hope you feel better soon! Always around if you want to pm :hugs:
It's the least I can do! Hope you feel better soon! Always around if you want to pm :hugs:

Hope everything is well with you too :hugs:
it's going to be alright, just need to be with friends :redface:
Hope everything is well with you too :hugs:
it's going to be alright, just need to be with friends :redface:

aww bless you.. if you ever need to rant or just let things out.. feel free to PM as well x
shocked
Original post by Angry Bird
shocked

sup?
just another learning experience. I am slowly starting to see things for what they really are
Tired af, 1.5 hrs to go till i finish my nightshift 😩😩😩
I've honestly contemplated leaving TSR for good. I'm still thinking about leaving. The only thing holding me back is the few friends I've made on here. I'm honestly sick and tired of some of the things that get posted on this site. Just earlier today there was a thread on here that was really bugging me out.

Well if you do want ti leave... be sure to stay in contact with the friends you've made.
Some of the things are quite. .. annoying tbf. If you can, then try ignore them. Don't let these threads take away your ... enjoyment on tsr.
Aww :console: wanna talk about it?

:sigh: I was doing well

:hugs: :jumphug: :all the hugs: cheese.
Pm if you wanna talk.
I have a soft spot for you coz you made me feel welcome on tsr.

Ikr. It's really community-fied (dk the word)
:hugs: :console: same for you. Pm is open.

Ohh though i do have a habit of letting my pms get full and only deleting a few to make some space. So if its fulls you can quote/tag me.

You're a good poster. Stay. The more people we lose the less likely things will get better. If you think you cab make a positive contribution, do so.

:smile:

:frown: :frown: :frown: mayne I don't blame you for feeling that way but you a good mayne, mayne. I'll miss you a lot if you leave mayne :sad:

If you leave TBH I might have to leave too.... especially if @donutellme decides to leave too. :frown:
Original post by Paracosm
Welcome to part five! :bunny: :hugs:

Same as always, how're you feeling right now? :h:

The old thread can be found here if you want to look back on it. :moon:

Please do remember that content must be within our community guidelines to keep everyone safe :grouphugs:

Not too good since i have to start doing my work again after spending long vacation.
back to just crying at 3am nights because I don't have anything to distract me or anything to sleep for since it's summer.
if anyone wants to be a regular talk to me/wants to get to know me past midnight feel free to hmu :frown:
And... Lonely and in need of cuddles on this end.

Latest