The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by starfab
Well if you do want ti leave... be sure to stay in contact with the friends you've made.
Some of the things are quite. .. annoying tbf. If you can, then try ignore them. Don't let these threads take away your ... enjoyment on tsr.
Aww :console: wanna talk about it?

:hugs: :jumphug: :all the hugs: cheese.
Pm if you wanna talk.
I have a soft spot for you coz you made me feel welcome on tsr.

Ikr. It's really community-fied (dk the word)
:hugs: :console: same for you. Pm is open.

Ohh though i do have a habit of letting my pms get full and only deleting a few to make some space. So if its fulls you can quote/tag me.

Original post by eden3
:frown: :frown: :frown: mayne I don't blame you for feeling that way but you a good mayne, mayne. I'll miss you a lot if you leave mayne :sad:

If you leave TBH I might have to leave too.... especially if @donutellme decides to leave too. :frown:

Thanks guys :smile: It makes me feel better knowing that there are some decent people on this site.
I hate today already. :cr2: was so doing so good yday, hoped it would last longer tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KittenMediaya
I hate today already. :cr2: was so doing so good yday, hoped it would last longer tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww noooo:frown:

Come talk with me:console:
Lets make your day get a bit better :h:
Original post by Jonah_suit
Not too good since i have to start doing my work again after spending long vacation.

Argh that's the worst :console: You can do it though! Make sure to take some breaks :jumphug: :party: :rave:

Original post by Pentaquark
back to just crying at 3am nights because I don't have anything to distract me or anything to sleep for since it's summer.
if anyone wants to be a regular talk to me/wants to get to know me past midnight feel free to hmu :frown:

Ah gosh Pentaquark :console: This was me last night hah :/ unfortunately I had to pack and wasn't really on TSR then
gimme a PM in future, can't have you like this :penguinhug: Here for you :lovehug:

Original post by TorpidPhil
And... Lonely and in need of cuddles on this end.

Sending hugs Mr TP :hugs:
Original post by qasim_96
Thanks guys :smile: It makes me feel better knowing that there are some decent people on this site.

:grouphugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mediaya :penguinhug: Here for you :cube: Sending you many hugs :hugs:

Original post by Kraggor
Aww noooo:frown:

Come talk with me:console:
Lets make your day get a bit better :h:

:ditto:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Argh that's the worst :console: You can do it though! Make sure to take some breaks :jumphug: :party: :rave:

Ah gosh Pentaquark :console: This was me last night hah :/ unfortunately I had to pack and wasn't really on TSR then
gimme a PM in future, can't have you like this :penguinhug: Here for you :lovehug:

Sending hugs Mr TP :hugs:

:grouphugs:

Mediaya :penguinhug: Here for you :cube: Sending you many hugs :hugs:

:ditto:

:hugs:
:hugs:

How are you today? :smile:
How are you today? :smile:

I'm feeling fine thanks :smile: How are you?
I'm feeling fine thanks :smile: How are you?

Glad to hear it :hugs:
I'm v excited :mmm: :excited: But I'm trying to go through in my head stuff that I might have forgotten :argh: :erm: I think I am ok :/
I'm procrastinating when I should be doing my assignments:colonhash:
Original post by OGGUS
I'm procrastinating when I should be doing my assignments:colonhash:

OGGUS :colonhash: OGGUS I see you :sly:
Do some workzies :fuhrer:
Glad to hear it :hugs:
I'm v excited :mmm: :excited: But I'm trying to go through in my head stuff that I might have forgotten :argh: :erm: I think I am ok :/

That's great to hear :biggrin: My memory isn't the greatest. I'm a very forgetful person :facepalm:
OGGUS :colonhash: OGGUS I see you :sly:
Do some workzies :fuhrer:

Okay :lol:
I will do Cheese, I have all day aswell:colondollar:
That's great to hear :biggrin: My memory isn't the greatest. I'm a very forgetful person :facepalm:

:five:
ahha same :tongue:

Original post by OGGUS
Okay :lol:
I will do Cheese, I have all day aswell:colondollar:

:sly:
You better :tongue: :hugs:
:five:
ahha same :tongue:

:sly:
You better :tongue: :hugs:

I will :hugs: :h:
Original post by OGGUS
I will :hugs: :h:

Mhmmm :hmmm: :hugs: :tongue:
Mhmmm :hmmm: :hugs: :tongue:

:hugs: :colondollar:
When internet banking goes wrong and you're on the phone for one hour talking to a lady with a thick Scottish accent whom you imagine to look like Nicola Sturgeon. Sigh. Then you have to go to the branch this afternoon and explain it all again, even though you haven't washed your hair in days and look like a tramp.

When you've moved out of halls back home and life is SO BORING. And the lift breaks on move out day so you had to carry all your belonging down the stairs from the 4th floor and you have SO MANY. And now it's the day after and your calves are burning with every movement.

When your work hasn't got back in touch with you over shifts so you're going to have to call them AGAIN and it's really hard to get through to the right person and you always get cut off.

When you want to book driving lessons and your theory test but you can't do anything until you know what's going on with work.

:facepalm:
Someome pls tell me im not gonna die :cry: no actually....so mmay have done that, but no one has convinced me yet.
Feeling so weak, so so so weak 😳 like my body is gonna let go any minute.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Someome pls tell me im not gonna die :cry: no actually....so mmay have done that, but no one has convinced me yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're not gonna die :hugs:There is always light at the end of the tunnel.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're not going to die and no one wants you to die not a single bit. There are so many people here and in the world that want you to be here :frown:

It may seem like you are small in the whole world but we as people make our world as big as we want it to be and because of that you are a big part of our worlds :hugs:

Keep trying to think as positive as possible as hard as it can be sometimes because you can make every bit that you feel is losing hope to be much better :h:

You're such an amazing person and you have been through so much but you still manage to keep such a nice personality, you would be missed so much :cry2::cube:

Just hang in there hun, we are here :grouphugs:

Latest