The Student Room Group

How many references for apprenticeship?

How many references to supply for an Apprenticeship?

I've only supplied one reference, there were two sections one to give an academic/tutor reference and one to give a personal reference, I gave the same reference for both sections (my tutor reference details), do you think this will be sufficient? I'm scared it may not be and my start date could be delayed or affect my place on the apprenticeship :frown:

I wasn't able to give a different personal reference because I had no one to give me one.
Reply 1
bump.
Original post by Archosaur
bump.

They should be ok with one as you are at school, but the second one is simply a character reference which normally comes from someone who knows you, is a non family member and preferably in a profession ie vicar Dr, lawyer? Any family friend would be ok. At a push if your teacher knows you then they cam comment on hat aspect as well.

The people accepting the applications can point out if its a problem.

I've only supplied one reference, there were two sections one to give an academic/tutor reference and one to give a personal reference, I gave the same reference for both sections (my tutor reference details), do you think this will be sufficient? I'm scared it may not be and my start date could be delayed or affect my place on the apprenticeship :frown:

I wasn't able to give a different personal reference because I had no one to give me one.

Just tagging in @Apprenticeships Advice as they will be able to help you
Hi @Apprenticeships Advice please can you respond to this? :smile:

Hi,

We don't think it will be a problem, but if you would like some more information about this try contacting our help desk.

Hope this helps!:smile:

National Apprenticeship Helpdesk

[email protected]
Telephone: 0800 015 0400

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending