The Student Room Group

City of Glasgow College August 2017!

Scroll to see replies

I'm going to be doing a HNC in Media and Communications. :smile:
I'll also be traveling early in the morning to get there!
Reply 21
That's so good! How old are all of you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone else thinking of applying next year?
Original post by polkadotphoenix
Hi! I just accepted my offer to study HND Advertising and Public Relations. I'll be moving to Glasgow from Fife and staying in halls. Was just wondering if anyone will be starting CoGC in August this year? Or if you already go here? Just need some pals lmao
What are the entry requirements for the course.
Original post by sleepydaisy
Hello, Ive accepted my offer for CoG to study HND Law!

What are the entry requirements for this course?
Original post by polkadotphoenix
Hi! I just accepted my offer to study HND Advertising and Public Relations. I'll be moving to Glasgow from Fife and staying in halls. Was just wondering if anyone will be starting CoGC in August this year? Or if you already go here? Just need some pals lmao

I'll be starting the same course in August
Is anyone doing the Access to Social science course?
Anyone else doing the Professional Writing HNC?
What halls? I'm going to be starting in August and will be staying at the riverside accommodation!
Original post by Meagan_B
I will be starting HNC Business at CoGC in August! I've got a reservation for Riverside Halls!

Im going to be staying at riverside to!
Reply 30
Aw that's great! What course x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone going to the get Ready4college events? :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by SyntaxRoyalty
Is anyone going to the get Ready4college events? :smile:

Is that the induction days? On the website?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is that the induction days? On the website?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think so? I got a little flyer through my door, and it's on the website as Ready4College. There's four different dates you can go. :smile:
Reply 34
Aw the ones I'm talking about are set for each subject, I haven't heard about these ones? What does it say they are x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aw the ones I'm talking about are set for each subject, I haven't heard about these ones? What does it say they are x

Posted from TSR Mobile

As far as I'm aware I don't think there is one for my subject, and these are open to any new students to get tours, ask questions, meet classmates, get help with loans or anything else. Just get a feel I guess so we aren't completely lost when we turn up the first day!
Reply 36
Ah I see! I've looked online now and that does look useful! Are you going to go to one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah I see! I've looked online now and that does look useful! Are you going to go to one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably! I think I'l go to the last date. :smile:
Reply 38
I would be going to that one too if I do!c

Posted from TSR Mobile
is there much of a big freshers week for this college? I know there is the freshers fair, but I was wondering about night time events :smile: if anyone can let me know it'd be fab!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending