The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KittenMediaya
Someome pls tell me im not gonna die :cry: no actually....so mmay have done that, but no one has convinced me yet.
Feeling so weak, so so so weak 😳 like my body is gonna let go any minute.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're not, my behenji :console:
Damn. No more late nights. Let's see if that helps a bit.
Original post by CoolCavy
i dont think it will anytime soon rlly :redface: but the doctor wants to see me again so hopefully she will give me something :smile:
and good to see you again :hugs: hope you have been keeping well x

Yeah hopefully the doctor can give you something, I am well thank you, finally managed to find a new place to live :hugs:
apathetic
Annoyed
Blushing like crazy and I think my head's got too big :blush:

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
honestly so stressed out, and really crap. I felt so good this morning as my mock went really well, but I'm revising for another one and nothing seems to be going in. Does anyone have any advice? :frown:
Original post by ahlaladolly
honestly so stressed out, and really crap. I felt so good this morning as my mock went really well, but I'm revising for another one and nothing seems to be going in. Does anyone have any advice? :frown:

Hey, what year are you in? xx I'm sure it's not worth stressing about too much :hugs: …you could try changing your revision method and if you're really concerned maybe See a teacher? x
Original post by abc_123_
Blushing like crazy and I think my head's got too big :blush:

Spoiler

Awwww thats so adorable :hugs: :blush:
So glad you liked it tho :biggrin:
Ill reply shortly hun :lovehug:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Awwww thats so adorable :hugs: :blush:
So glad you liked it tho :biggrin:
Ill reply shortly hun :lovehug:

Won't let me thumbs up you so I'll just reply :hugs: xx ooh what's the pink hug for? Xx
Won't let me thumbs up you so I'll just reply :hugs: xx ooh what's the pink hug for? Xx

No worries, i always enjoy a reply from you :biggrin: :hugs:
For being you :blush:
No worries, i always enjoy a reply from you :biggrin: :hugs:
For being you :blush:

Aww thanks babe, that's cute :tongue: xx
But isn't it a kiss hug? x :blush: x
Aww thanks babe, that's cute :tongue: xx
But isn't it a kiss hug? x :blush: x

That's ok hun :smile: :hugs:
:innocent: Erm... You used one on me before :wink:
Low. Broke-up with my boyfriend this evening. We'd been formally together coming up two and a half years, "unofficially" three. I feel like a monster. It's for the best but I feel so damn low and most of our close friends are mutual so I'd feel like a ***** talking to them about him.
Hey, what year are you in? xx I'm sure it's not worth stressing about too much :hugs: …you could try changing your revision method and if you're really concerned maybe See a teacher? x

Hey thank you so much for replying xx
:hugs:I'm in Year 12 and I'm just worried as this is my predicted grade and I want to do well. I've tried different methods, but I feel like the stress is getting to me. But yeah I'll deff speak to my teacher, thank you :smile:
That's ok hun :smile: :hugs:
:innocent: Erm... You used one on me before :wink:

Hehe oopsie :innocent: I thought it was a pink hug before but now I've realised :wink: x

Original post by ahlaladolly
Hey thank you so much for replying xx I'm in Year 12 and I'm just worried as this is my predicted grade and I want to do well. I've tried different methods, but I feel like the stress is getting to me. But yeah I'll deff speak to my teacher, thank you

It's okay :smile: x I'm in year 12 too right now so I understand that it can get really stressy at times :blush: x I think your predicted grade is calculated on a mix of different things, including your attitude in lessons and homework grades as well so if the exam doesn't go as well as you want it too there's always that also,a lot of unis will accept you if your predicted grades are one grade lower (or two if it's not in the subject you want to study) x good luck :smile: xx
(edited 6 years ago)
Hehe oopsie :innocent: I thought it was a pink hug before but now I've realised :wink: x

Hehe it's cute :tongue:
Hehe i think you knew all along :wink:
Hehe it's cute :tongue:
Hehe i think you knew all along :wink:

Hehe maybe I did :wink: x
Trying to act cool obviously didn't work :blush: x :tongue:
like the worst ive felt in my life
my sister has stabbed me in the back
my parents are too soft to stand up or the truth, so its me vs. my family. i have nobody to talk to or turn to.
some guy lead me on for 6 years and when the time finally comes decides to ignore me
and im about to drop out off my uni course because i cant take anymore
Hehe maybe I did :wink: x
Trying to act cool obviously didn't work :blush: x :tongue:

Cheeky Hehe :wink:
I know when you're acting all innocent :wink: :hugs:

Latest