The Student Room Group

Anybody wanting to study A level Biology?

I hope you are having a good summer after your hard-working years of GCSE that seem to have just flew by but what I wanted to say, as an ex A level biology student, was to spend half an hour each day looking over the first year, AS notes. You could even look at the experiments too. This is not to make your summer a nightmare but it is a great stepping stone for the year to come.
Resources: Please click on the link below and make an account on get revising which is free and send me a message (my name on get revising is the same as the one on here). This is so that you can click on my name in your 'sent messages' on the right hand side so that you will get a list of all my resources. My resources are based on the AQA spec :smile:

https://getrevising.co.uk/
Websites/Blog:
If you prefer to look at my resources on The Student room, I have websites on all AS biology topics. The websites are found on here in the forum 'Be a web legend and win a MacBook air'
TOPICS FOR THE SECOND YEAR OF SIXTH FORM ARE ALSO FOUND IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A LOOK :smile:
Good luck and all the best for next year!!!!!!!!!
Isnt A levels having a new specification? If so are your resources suitable for those?
Most people dont know what exam board they will be doing unless it says on their college website but Ik am doing AQA.
There's also a Head Start to A Level Biology book by CGP which is really good to cover key ideas before starting Year 12, without being overwhelming! And it is suitable for the new spec :smile:
Original post by Daydreamer3
Isnt A levels having a new specification? If so are your resources suitable for those?
Most people dont know what exam board they will be doing unless it says on their college website but Ik am doing AQA.

Theres no harm in looking at these. Hence why I sed that all the resources and websites are based on AQA :smile:

A levels aren't changing for sciences (I think) because they changed in 2015 didn't they?
Original post by danielwinstanley
A levels aren't changing for sciences (I think) because they changed in 2015 didn't they?

Yeah that's what I meant, fairly new then haha.
Yeah that's what I meant, fairly new then haha.

O

Then yes my resources are for the new spec. I made them this year whilst studying :smile:
Original post by Hajra Momoniat
O

Then yes my resources are for the new spec. I made them this year whilst studying :smile:

I cant find you're profile on get revising, just send a link of your notes.
I cant find you're profile on get revising, just send a link of your notes.

Im sorry but I cant do that because you have to have an account in order to access them.

If you do, its hard to get all my resources on to one link. That's why I say send me a message.

You could use the websites on the 'Be a Web Legend and Win a MacBook air' forum or you could send me your email on private message and I will email you all of them ASAP. :smile:
Im sorry but I cant do that because you have to have an account in order to access them.

If you do, its hard to get all my resources on to one link. That's why I say send me a message.

You could use the websites on the 'Be a Web Legend and Win a MacBook air' forum or you could send me your email on private message and I will email you all of them ASAP. :smile:

Well I have an account already but It doesnt find yours when I search it, are you sure it's not on private or something because it doesnt even find your profile when I try to send a message.
Well I have an account already but It doesnt find yours when I search it, are you sure it's not on private or something because it doesnt even find your profile when I try to send a message.

Im definitely sure its not on private; ive received a lot of messages this year. You could've spelt my name wrong particularly my second name

I think sending your email or looking at the websites I have made will be a better option.
Im definitely sure its not on private; ive received a lot of messages this year. You could've spelt my name wrong particularly my second name

I think sending your email or looking at the websites I have made will be a better option.

Ok uh just send me the links to the websites and I know am not spelling it wrong as I copy and pasted it lol
Ok uh just send me the links to the websites and I know am not spelling it wrong as I copy and pasted it lol

Lol :smile:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4638266

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending