The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KittenMediaya
Ffs hahahaha sorry i have to skip everything and reply to the last bit first :rofl: i'm dying of laughter :toofunny: and you're right about what my face looks like :colondollar:

LMAO at the nose.....how did you remember i was on about nose? You re-read through yesterday's chat? :redface:

I'm glad it won't get that bad. You're right makes me feel better knowing that, how did you know i was thinking that too? :redface: i was gonna mention it then.....thought maybe another time. Thanks for clarifying :biggrin: feeling lighter.

SAME about that million dollar question, so many fives since yday :colondollar:

Like the positive feeling!! :biggrin: it's so good, gave me inspiration. "Even down, I'm up, on my way up or taking a little rest before going back up" omg this is :love: :love: We never give up, we are having a break. You are strong :hugs: love you so much :lovehug:

So when if i die, you will laugh about it k :biggrin: i get it. :lol: let's laugh together :colondollar: and :hugs: allah na kare baaji, allah aap ko lambi zindagi de aur khoshi hi koshi de :colondollar: ameen.

Should have said what are the chances of me NOT reading this :lol: - - - - >0% :u:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmaaaoooo :rofl: :rofl: i knew you'd reply to that bit first hmmm or mmm coz we like :toofunny:

Because i wanted to say :five: but never got round to it. I actually didn't reread it but did think about it, tbf.

Coz i know you too well :tongue: good good

Add in the nose five too now. We had a 3 today?

Your positivity rubbed off on me, what can i say? Yknow one day we gonna have a fight about that me. Me telling you that you stronger, and you the other way. Haven't we already fought bout this or was it the love you, love you 2, love you more?

Oh my cutie. We shall laught together and pave our path through this world til the very end :lol: Ameen. Aur jab koi dua kare, to farishte ye kehte, "Ameen aur aap ke liye bhi" waah waah beti, farishte ki dua aap ke liye. Kitni khush naseeb :colondollar:

😂😂 i should've known.
Dear me,

You were doing so so so well. But alas, there was only so much control.
You knew this was coming right.. yet you chose not to tell anyone. Now it happened and everyone is worried. I guess at least they weren't worried for weeks.

Now rest up. Gotta get back to being strong again.

Love me
Dear you,

Sorry to interrupt :colondollar: but for some reason that "farishton ki dua" reminded me of something you might like :tongue:

https://youtu.be/ukjrC6iwhCE
Original post by Anonymous
Dear you,

Sorry to interrupt :colondollar: but for some reason that "farishton ki dua" reminded me of something you might like :tongue:

https://youtu.be/ukjrC6iwhCE

Dear you
Interruption welcome.
:biggrin: had to check the lyrics out because my urdu ain't that good.
Oh and thanks for the subtle urdu grammar correction :tongue:
Dear you
If you're that desperate that you're rushing my parents
Then the answer is no.
Goodbye.
I don't even know who you are but I've made my mind up.
Edit: best decision ever :woo:
(edited 6 years ago)
Definitely no. Good decision :thumbsup:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear baaji,

I am too tired to reply to long messages atm so forgives eventho ik you won't mind :colondollar: reading them made me smile, i shall add this to my blog :yep:

Goodluck for your test!! You'll do fab, afterall that's your name :u: my fab-u-lous baaji :mmm:

Feel like with all the words i am typing here i could have just replied :colonhash:
WHICH reminds of some memories ablut mum :colondollar: Damn adding to blog too :lol:

Love you, feel like give you a teeny tiny soothing hug - yh coz otherwise i'd collapse lel no more jumphugs from for a few months :sigh:

Yeah definitely could have just replied :laugh: but i'm guessing all this was....somethings i wanted to say to you so don't get tired. :colondollar:

Wait i think i have replied with this post haven't i? :toofunny: yeah we're bkth mental, laughing over nothinh hey :teehee:

Love you meri piyari baaji
Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear You

My relationship has been on the fritz since I told her what was said about me. I've got no way of proving my innocence, but the damage is done. I don't blame, it's vile what's been said, but I wish it never happened to begin with. I'm going on holiday in a few hours time and now this.

No one cares how I feel. I want friends, support and love but they seem all so far out of my reach. I can't get help and I feel no one really understands.

For the first time in a long time, suicide is an option. I think I might take it. I was far better than before, but I don't think I'm allowed to be happy.

From Me.
Definitely no. Good decision :thumbsup:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: didn't even need to think about it.
Anyone else accidentally reveal their anon number? :rofl:

#fail
Dear you,

Roses have thorns,
The violets are dead,
I cringe at the thought,
Of her in your bed.

From "Taytay" (As you so affectionately called me)
Dear baaji,

I am too tired to reply to long messages atm so forgives eventho ik you won't mind :colondollar: reading them made me smile, i shall add this to my blog :yep:

Goodluck for your test!! You'll do fab, afterall that's your name :u: my fab-u-lous baaji :mmm:

Feel like with all the words i am typing here i could have just replied :colonhash:
WHICH reminds of some memories ablut mum :colondollar: Damn adding to blog too :lol:

Love you, feel like give you a teeny tiny soothing hug - yh coz otherwise i'd collapse lel no more jumphugs from for a few months :sigh:

Yeah definitely could have just replied :laugh: but i'm guessing all this was....somethings i wanted to say to you so don't get tired. :colondollar:

Wait i think i have replied with this post haven't i? :toofunny: yeah we're bkth mental, laughing over nothinh hey :teehee:

Love you meri piyari baaji
Posted from TSR Mobile

Dear behenji,
I didn't mind and don't mind at all, glad you know that :biggrin:
I did fab, quite chuffed despite the results :rofl: Blog. I love your blog :love:
Ooh you want a cuddle :tongue: a cuddle you get :hugs:
:colondollar:
:toofunny: you sure did :giggles: totally.
Dear woman
Stop harrassing me :/
Please. I don't understand why you just fixated on me. There's others.
I don't want you to "like" me the way you do. I want you to leave me alone :mad:
What is it about me that always attracts this sort of attention? But oh for ****ers.
Edit : ooh yhh this seems like years ago, wow
(edited 6 years ago)
Dear me
When I really think about it
You're more of a mess than I thought
Younger me would be embarrassed of you
Edit: no younger me would be proud I'm stronger than I thought :yep:
(edited 6 years ago)
Dear you

I...eem
if anything happens to me
Pls remember what i said..ans wht u said.
Laugh abt it. K?
Breathe
deep breaths
breathe in
2 breathe out
calm
slow bbreaths
continue
You can breathe
Original post by Anonymous
Dear You

My relationship has been on the fritz since I told her what was said about me. I've got no way of proving my innocence, but the damage is done. I don't blame, it's vile what's been said, but I wish it never happened to begin with. I'm going on holiday in a few hours time and now this.

No one cares how I feel. I want friends, support and love but they seem all so far out of my reach. I can't get help and I feel no one really understands.

For the first time in a long time, suicide is an option. I think I might take it. I was far better than before, but I don't think I'm allowed to be happy.

From Me.

Dear Stranger

You'll have happiness come back into your life more plentiful than ever before stay positive and remove those negative thoughts, enjoy your holiday and know that people care. Seek professional help if you really are considering suicide please.
Dear you

Had I did things differently, maybe I would have eliminated the final bit of unneeded hostility in my life. But things happen for a reason and God knows why.

Love me.
Dear Allah,

I just want out of this. Have some mercy on me and save me.
Dear my elder sister...
I. Am. Hurt.
A. Lot.

I. Wish. I. Was. Not. Ever. Born.
Edit. Hurt but healing. Nice to be alive.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply