thank you :redface:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
i dont know its all just a mess :frown:

No problem :hugs:
i dont know its all just a mess :frown:

My PM's are open if you ever wanna chat :smile: hope you're okay though and your day gets better :frown:
Original post by mali473
My PM's are open if you ever wanna chat :smile: hope you're okay though and your day gets better :frown:

thank you my dear :smile: will do :hugs:
Original post by qasim_96
Day by day I feel like I'm getting closer to flipping out on someone. I swear one day I'm gonna end up in a mental asylum.

Hey mate, you okay? What's up?
Hey mate, you okay? What's up?

Nothing man, just need a bit of cheering up.
I'm so f***ed
Nothing man, just need a bit of cheering up.

MAAYYYYYYYYYYNEEEEEEEE you need to hit the gym and make ALL KINDS OF GAIIINNSSSSSS.
Original post by EnglishMuon
there are positive fermions out there as well as negative ones, so it must be possible to enjoy life. you just have to find out how...

i dont think i will ever find out, other people seem to have and they are happy :frown:
MAAYYYYYYYYYYNEEEEEEEE you need to hit the gym and make ALL KINDS OF GAIIINNSSSSSS.

did you just reply to yourself?
did you just reply to yourself?

Yes, I'm talking to myself. I have a tendency to do that.

AYYYMEEN BROTHA.... LAWD GAINZ has blessed u wit some ADVICE from UP ABUUUURRRVV..... im fitna go to the gym soon... im gna hit LEEEEGS TODAY AYMEN......

MAYNE once u make AWWWWWWWL KIIINDS OF GAIIINS... u fitna get SUCKED AWF by a PREEETTY YOUUUNG THANG.
Original post by eden3
AYYYMEEN BROTHA.... LAWD GAINZ has blessed u wit some ADVICE from UP ABUUUURRRVV..... im fitna go to the gym soon... im gna hit LEEEEGS TODAY AYMEN......

MAYNE once u make AWWWWWWWL KIIINDS OF GAIIINS... u fitna get SUCKED AWF by a PREEETTY YOUUUNG THANG.

AYYYMMMEEEN brotha. MAYYYNEE I'm fitna use some of that advice to make myself REEALLL GEEEWWDDD DEEP INSIDDEEE.

yeeeAAAAHHHH. Gonna tell everyone to **** out da whey and make myself ALLL KINDDDS OF GAIIINSS so that I can get those PRETTTYY YOUUNNGG THANNGGSS.
Nervous but hopeful.
U okay? :console:
Original post by sabahshahed294
U okay? :console:

Yes. I am. I will be. Coz I have to be. Thanks for asking.
Strength will come. I believe I've strength to deal with whatever comes my way, as much as I don't want things to.

Latest