The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Don't say that! Everyone is born for a reason.
Original post by qasim_96
Don't say that! Everyone is born for a reason.

Me. To be hurt day in day out. To be told day in day out that I'm hated, worthless, horrid, will never get better, that I'm useless, that I should be ashamed of being me??
What sort of a reason is that?
Edit: what anon below and the other users said
(edited 6 years ago)
I get told the same. By my mum.
Stay strong, it's not true. You're amazing. And I mean it :hugs:
You are not any of that. One day, things will get better and you will find out how useful you really are. You should never be ashamed of who you are. I've had people tell me they hate me and that I should change. I'm not changing myself for them. I did not come onto this planet to please others. Be proud of who you are. They say that if you have haters then you're doing something right.
Original post by Anonymous
I get told the same. By my mum.
Stay strong, it's not true. You're amazing. And I mean it :hugs:

I'm sorry you went through that. It feels true is the problem :hugs:

You are not any of that. One day, things will get better and you will find out how useful you really are. You should never be ashamed of who you are. I've had people tell me they hate me and that I should change. I'm not changing myself for them. I did not come onto this planet to please others. Be proud of who you are. They say that if you have haters then you're doing something right.

one day... never comes for me. I've been telling myself that everyday.
Guess I must be doing something right then, God only knows what.
You're still a young person (or I assume so lol). You have your whole life in front of you. One day, things will get better. You just gotta keep fighting and believing 😊
Dear you,

LEAVE HER ALONE FOR GOD'S SAKE
DON'T YOU REALISE IT IS ALL YOUR ****ING FAULT
I HATE YOU SO MUCH
DAMN I AM SO ANGRY AT YOU
PLEASE BE NICE TO HER
Dear you,

i hope you're well and not broken anymore! i hope work is going well and all your pets are okay too!

i still miss you and think about you day and night,

youve moved on, blocked me out of your life....we could have remained friends but you chose otherwise

im okay i guess, ive started going to the gym again, lost quite a bit of weight too, im not happy but ill get there.
i made a few big mistakes after you left me, im lost...

love me
Dear you,

Aww aisa nahi sochte. Is waqt aapko apne hone pe jitna avsos ho raha hoga usse zyada khushi to baaki sabko har roz hoti aapke hone se. Aur iss liye kisi bhi gham mein aap akele nahin ho sakte :hugs:

Translation

Spoiler

Dear you

Thank you for caring about me. Its meant a lot lately

From me
Dear you
Idk what's going to happen.
Just if I disappear for a while, trust I'll be okay.
Stay strong. Know I love you loads.
In a rush
Don't got much time rn xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx

I'll be back. Can't escape me :tongue:
Dear you,

Aww aisa nahi sochte. Is waqt aapko apne hone pe jitna avsos ho raha hoga usse zyada khushi to baaki sabko har roz hoti aapke hone se. Aur iss liye kisi bhi gham mein aap akele nahin ho sakte :hugs:

Translation

Spoiler

😢😢😢
Sach baat kahun. Men jaane ki tayyaari men thi lekin ye bhi mujh se nahi ho paaya. How can I pass on a pain to everyone due to my own pain? Lekin jeena bhi nahi ataa. Jeena nahi chahti. Stuck.
Dear you

just **** off then, got no time for games
Dear you,

I'm glad we had the conversation we did. Now I can finally move on with my life. Sometimes I wish I didn't text you because now I'm back to square one... Meaning, I thought I got over you in the last 2 months, but when I was talking to you I realised that I still love you just as much. We stayed up until 6am texting each other, remember, like we did the first day we spoke because we couldn't get enough of eachother? Except this time it was a goodbye, not a hello. Maybe that's why I hate you so much. I hate that it was goodbye. I wish we were talking till 6am for you to stay. I love you so much it hurts, I will never get over you, I will love you even if I find someone else, which I probably wont. Nobody wants to take on a baggage like me, nobody wants to handle me like you did. I thought I was fine for the last two months but our conversation made me realise that I am all alone again. You're right, I don't have an outlet anymore. I don't have somebody who understands me anymore and will look past my 100 different flaws. I don't think I will find anyone like you, with all the good in you. Maybe I don't deserve love and never did, but even after everything that happened between us, I still think you deserve love and I promise you will. You will learn to love again. Anyways, I will leave you with this song. I hope it comforts you in some sort of way. I don't know. I guess I was driving today and I heard it on the radio, it sums up my feelings, I guess. I don't know why God made this happen, but I have accepted all we are, are stranger who will walk past each other like the 8 months we shared never happened.

Take care my love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XlLjnY22sE
(edited 6 years ago)
You're still a young person (or I assume so lol). You have your whole life in front of you. One day, things will get better. You just gotta keep fighting and believing 😊

If we say 70 is the average life span,ive nearly come to a third of my life. I don't. It's bleak. One day... how long am I gonna tell myself that for? Everyday of my life clearly.
I don't believe anymore.

Dear you,

LEAVE HER ALONE FOR GOD'S SAKE
DON'T YOU REALISE IT IS ALL YOUR ****ING FAULT
I HATE YOU SO MUCH
DAMN I AM SO ANGRY AT YOU
PLEASE BE NICE TO HER

Oh shyte. Damn. So sorry. So sorri. Please don't let this have got you too upset. Damn please be okay :console:
Dear you,

It felt so good talking to you again. We just had one of those long chats like we used to. I just wish you hadn't cut off so much after uni. You were one of my closest friends. I told you everything and you supported me through it all... more than any other friend. I really miss you but I'm not going to tell you that.

Yes when we were back in uni I had a liking towards you but that feeling is long gone now... I think. Maybe because you cut off I got annoyed at you. I understand your reasons though.

Today, talking to you again.. we hit it off like we never stopped talking. But now I know we won't talk again for a while. I'm excited to meet you end of the month though. Really excited :biggrin:

Me
You have to be positive and believe. There is always light at the end of the tunnel. You will make it through the struggle, and one day you'll be proud that you fought your way out of it.

Spoiler

Dear you,

I know it's been a long time since we spoke, and I shouldn't have called you a whore and blocked you after I found out what you did, but you deserved it, you b*tch. How could you sleep with 3 different guys, and suck off guys in the back of an audi you dumb b*tch, when I treated you with so much respect, was there for you from day one. And even your mother wanted us to get married, but you had to **** it up by being a whore. You think I wouldn't find out, but I was always one step ahead of you. Anyway, I still hope you're well though. It's a shame you didn't reply back to my facebook message when I tried to re-connect, but I can understand why. I see you're at Kingston university now, maybe I'll slide by sometime.

Regards,
Me
Dear you

I decided to take a holiday for a few days from work - worst decision ever. Now you plague my mind and I can't get to sleep ever since our conversation yesterday, I won't be getting to sleep. There's nothing to distract me from you, and what we talked about last night. I wish I told you to stop much sooner than I did, because even though I erased the conversation the words keep coming back. I have so many things to say and not enough time to say it. Not enough reason to say it either. I should have just left it. Just left it, I think I could have did that.
You have to be positive and believe. There is always light at the end of the tunnel. You will make it through the struggle, and one day you'll be proud that you fought your way out of it.

Spoiler

It's not that you're not good at trying to make me feel better. It's just I'm unwilling to accept it. I don't feel proud of my struggle. I feel really really weak. I'm tired beyond belief now. I'm stuck I'm afraid and there's probably no helping me now.
Edit: but now I see that I am strong. When we train, they put you through tiresome workouts, to toughen up :biggrin:
There's always helping, silly me.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending