The Student Room Group

Need a help.

I met a girl in a shop but i fancy on her. I could't talk to her. After few minutes i saw her in car park and i said i really like her. Is it crime? Talking to unknown girl in public.
what happened after you spoke to her what did she say?
Not a crime to start a conversation... as long as you aren't being too forward or creepy.... if she seems uninterested or busy, just leave her be. What was her reaction?
Reply 3
Not interested. She said hav a bf. I dont know why police wants me to talk about this incident tommorrow. I mentioned that am working in a shop near by.
Original post by mahendira
Not interested. She said hav a bf. I dont know why police wants me to talk about this incident tommorrow. I mentioned that am working in a shop near by.

The police want to talk to you about it? Wait, so what exactly happened?

You saw her, went over, said hi and that you liked her, she said she had a boyfriend, and you left, right??
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous

You saw her, went over, said hi and that you liked her, she said she had a boyfriend, and you left, right??

Yes.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous

I met her in a petrolstation. I finished my shift at that time. While going home i seen her car on the way. She is going on same road as i on the way to my home
Reply 7
I met her in a petrolstation. I finished my shift at that time. While going home i seen her car on the way. She is going on same road as i on the way to my home

Sounds like she may have misinterpreted and thought you were following her so contacted the police. Just explain it to them honestly and it should be fine.
Reply 8
Original post by Kindred
Sounds like she may have misinterpreted and thought you were following her so contacted the police. Just explain it to them honestly and it should be fine.

Am really got panicked now.
Reply 9
Am really got panicked now.

If you did nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about and it sounds like you did nothing wrong. Just talk to the police about it and you should be fine. It should be obvious enough to them that this was a misunderstanding and you weren't trying to do anything wrong.
Reply 10
Original post by Kindred
If you did nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about and it sounds like you did nothing wrong. Just talk to the police about it and you should be fine. It should be obvious enough to them that this was a misunderstanding and you weren't trying to do anything wrong.

I met the police today. I admitted the incident was me. Thy said girl was upset. I apologized for this incident. Just only 3 mins conversation with me. Thy took my details & sergant police needs to take a decision.
I met the police today. I admitted the incident was me. Thy said girl was upset. I apologized for this incident. Just only 3 mins conversation with me. Thy took my details & sergant police needs to take a decision.

Okay so sounds like no big deal then. Good. :smile:
Yes.

Why do I feel like there's more to this story than the 'yes' you're giving

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending