The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Doonesbury
Really!? Please Rate Some Other Member because you can't give this one any more rep until you do...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh okay :tongue: yeah all these years (like 2) and I only just asked what it means lol
Reply 3421
Original post by SteamboatMickey
Ohh okay :tongue: yeah all these years (like 2) and I only just asked what it means lol

I thought it was Part 1, Q1 of the CA entrance exam?

:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I thought it was Part 1, Q1 of the CA entrance exam?

:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well after a holistic assessment despite not doing very well on the entrance exam I still got a place on the team, may have been through the TSR pool :lol:
Reply 3423
Well after a holistic assessment despite not doing very well on the entrance exam I still got a place on the team, may have been through the TSR pool :lol:

Ah that old routine... :wink: Sounds likely indeed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah that old routine... :wink: Sounds likely indeed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha :biggrin: Can only hope!
I would counter that with a cheap: You're far too unconfident :smile:

Just relax for now, and enjoy the news on the 17th August. :wink:

I'm so relaxed its ridiculous..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just out of curiosity, when can we expect to hear from Cambridge on a level results day - I've heard that it can be quite late on in the day and my school aren't opening until quite late for results either so I'm worried about how long I'm going to have to wait compared to my friends

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rayofsunshine98
I'm so relaxed its ridiculous..

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm somewhere between terrified and relaxed :lol: I'm definitely getting BBB and going into clearing, but at the same time, I like to think I might end up at Cambridge. One minute I'm like "you know what I might actually make it" and the next its "NOPE no no way to clearing I go"
(edited 6 years ago)
Just out of curiosity, when can we expect to hear from Cambridge on a level results day - I've heard that it can be quite late on in the day and my school aren't opening until quite late for results either so I'm worried about how long I'm going to have to wait compared to my friends

Posted from TSR Mobile

As soon as UCAS track opens (the posted time is 08:00 but it is usually available by 07:30) you will be able to log in and see whether a decision (accept or reject) has already been made. If so then this is final and cannot be changed unless you subsequently get a re-mark.

If no decision is shown, you must collect your A-level results, and raw marks if possible, if you do not have them already. If you have missed the offer you may then telephone your college regarding the status of your application.
My mum is watching 'Who do you think you are?' and they're at Cambridge

Spoiler

I'm somewhere between terrified and relaxed :lol: I'm definitely getting BBB and going into clearing, but at the same time, I like to think I might end up at Cambridge. One minute I'm like "you know what I might actually make it" and the next its "NOPE no no way to clearing I go"

I haven't even got the might even make it attitude any more 😂😂 at least I love Nottingham

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Forecast
As soon as UCAS track opens (the posted time is 08:00 but it is usually available by 07:30) you will be able to log in and see whether a decision (accept or reject) has already been made. If so then this is final and cannot be changed unless you subsequently get a re-mark.

If no decision is shown, you must collect your A-level results, and raw marks if possible, if you do not have them already. If you have missed the offer you may then telephone your college regarding the status of your application.

So if I read this right if the decision has already been made it WILL be there first thing in the morning? I'd heard that Oxbridge applicants didn't have a track update until like lunchtime if they were lucky

Posted from TSR Mobile
My mum is watching 'Who do you think you are?' and they're at Cambridge

Spoiler

Which celeb is on it this week?

Posted from TSR Mobile
So if I read this right if the decision has already been made it WILL be there first thing in the morning? I'd heard that Oxbridge applicants didn't have a track update until like lunchtime if they were lucky

Posted from TSR Mobile

As far as I know, most Cambridge decisions are available on track first thing in the morning these days.
I haven't even got the might even make it attitude any more 😂😂 at least I love Nottingham

Posted from TSR Mobile

See, I keep on having second thoughts on my insurance (Durham). I think it is because it is too close to home.

Which celeb is on it this week?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Charles Dance
As far as I know, most Cambridge decisions are available on track first thing in the morning these days.

Well hopefully then I'll know before I go into school...that's actually made me feel even more chilled about results

Posted from TSR Mobile
See, I keep on having second thoughts on my insurance (Durham). I think it is because it is too close to home.

Charles Dance

Nottingham is further from home for me than Cambridge, but we have family friends within an hour. And I have no idea who he is, but I'll have to watch it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nottingham is further from home for me than Cambridge, but we have family friends within an hour. And I have no idea who he is, but I'll have to watch it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nottingham is great (not biased at all) :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Obiejess
Nottingham is great (not biased at all) :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

People the year above me hated it but I completely fell in love with it 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3439

Posted from TSR Mobile

Forecast is correct. Most (90%+) decisions will be updated on Track at 8am, or just before. So you will be UF (Unconditional, you have the place) or rejected by Cambridge.

It's only the near-misses that will still show as conditional.

Latest

Trending

Trending