The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE exam results

what did you all get :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
2nd yr here: I got a 1st, 2 (lowish) 2.1s and a 2.2 in macro.

Kinda dissapointed tbh because I worked my butt off during the year so would have liked a bit better grades but whatever. Have a 2.1 avg from 1st yr so I guess Im probably set for a 2.1.

On the plus side Im interning at a top BB (ms, gs) in Asia so yea all in all taking a balanced view it was/is/has been a decent year :P
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
1st year here: I got a first, high 2.1, and two high 2.2's.. angry because i wanted two firsts and i missed out by 2 marks but hey ho!

Wbu OP?
Reply 3
Original post by Dan_Tastic
1st year here: I got a first, high 2.1, and two high 2.2's.. angry because i wanted two firsts and i missed out by 2 marks but hey ho!

Wbu OP?

Lol sounds very hypocritical but i don't want to say yet. did score highly in my hy118 coursework though! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Dan_Tastic

Wbu OP?

hey did you delete your post... what did u say ? :smile:
Reply 5
hi guys, anyone knows if LSE would round up or down to the mark 69.5?
Reply 6
Original post by May-o2q
hi guys, anyone knows if LSE would round up or down to the mark 69.5?

Hi there, have your results arrived then yet? Cos mine haven't :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by MJlover

Mine haven't yet either 🤔🤔
Reply 8
Original post by MJlover

Hello, i havent got my results too, have been waiting and worried about it since last night....... good luck on your results!
Reply 9
Original post by Hey123456
Mine haven't yet either 🤔🤔

you have any idea why it is so late? i feel like they intend to do this........anyway good luck!!
Original post by May-o2q
Hello, i havent got my results too, have been waiting and worried about it since last night....... good luck on your results!

Same I've been waiting since last night too 😰
Don't know why they are delaying it so much. What year are u in?
Same I've been waiting since last night too 😰
Don't know why they are delaying it so much. What year are u in?

i am in my final year. how about you?
Original post by May-o2q
i am in my final year. how about you?

Same.
Same.

then EXTRA good luck to you, hope you get the grade you aim for. :h:
Original post by May-o2q
then EXTRA good luck to you, hope you get the grade you aim for. :h:

Thank you .. Good Luck to you tooo! 😉

Do you think we will still get it tonight?
i dont knowww.... its either they will release it right at 11:59 or theres a problem with the technical system..... what do u think?
Original post by May-o2q
i dont knowww.... its either they will release it right at 11:59 or theres a problem with the technical system..... what do u think?

Yeah I think so too.. if not at 11:59 then just have to keep checking all of tomorrow like today I guess. They haven't sent any emails saying something's gone wrong either that's why it's confusing 🤔🤔🤔
Yeah I think so too.. if not at 11:59 then just have to keep checking all of tomorrow like today I guess. They haven't sent any emails saying something's gone wrong either that's why it's confusing 🤔🤔🤔

i hope we all receive it at 11:59... i really dont want to wait until tomorrow. so miserable! haha
Original post by May-o2q
i hope we all receive it at 11:59... i really dont want to wait until tomorrow. so miserable! haha

Exactly the wait is horrible lol !
Reply 19
OMG its past midnight and no results as of yet!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending