The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Criminology/accommodation

Hi. I will starting Birmingham City University this September, studying Criminology. Does anyone know what building/location the course will be held in and what student accommodation would be nearby?
I'll be grateful for any recommendations.
Thank you!
Rhianna x
Original post by rhiannajade19
Hi. I will starting Birmingham City University this September, studying Criminology. Does anyone know what building/location the course will be held in and what student accommodation would be nearby?
I'll be grateful for any recommendations.
Thank you!
Rhianna x

Hi Rhianna!

For Criminology you'll be based on our City Centre Campus in the Curzon Building. The Curzon building is where the main library, SU and student hub is based, all just a 10 minute walk from the Bullring and high street.

In terms of accommodation, you'll need to hurry up and book this as the deadline is coming up on the 31st July and lot of places have already filled up for this year. You can find more information about applying for accommodation here.

If you head to this page and select your subject area 'Social Sciences' it will show you which halls are closest on the map. Although I know University Locks is already full for this September so your next best bet is Curzon Gateway which is just across the road from where your classes will be, Jennens Courts is also on campus so just a short walk into uni.

Are you quite local or completely new to Birmingham? Any questions about anything just let us know! :h:

All the best,
Lydia
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Hey Rhianna!

I currently go to Birmingham City University. I live at Canalside Accommodation which is also in Birmingham City centre, just a 10 minute walk away from BCU campus.

There's 2 available rooms left at canalside if you are interested. They are both ensuite double bedroom rooms with the accommodation including a gym and shuttle bus.

Please let me know if your interested :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending