The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

feeling pretty down tbh
Original post by eden3
feeling pretty down tbh

HEY MAYNE. Go hit the gym and make ALL KINDS of gains, or find something to do mayne. Try taking your mind off whatever is bugging you. Do something to make yourself feel REAL GEWD DEEP INSIDE. Keep your mind fresh.
numb
empty
fed up
Original post by MrsMars
numb
empty
fed up

Same. Remember - there's always light at the end of the tunnel. One day you will be rewarded for your struggles. Keep going and stay positive. One day you'll be happy you kept going. Never give up.

Spoiler

Original post by qasim_96
Same. Remember - there's always light at the end of the tunnel. One day you will be rewarded for your struggles. Keep going and stay positive. One day you'll be happy you kept going. Never give up.

Spoiler

i've been telling myself that for years now, it's getting exhausting
Original post by MrsMars
i've been telling myself that for years now, it's getting exhausting

So have I, but you can't stop. Otherwise, you'd be going through all this for nothing. If you're going through the struggle it's because Allah has something real big planned for you. You just gotta get through to this patch to reach it. Now try and take your mind off whatever is bothering you. Enjoy yourself!
Depressed tbh, just found out one of my best friends is leaving town earlier than I thought. At least I was able to see her and say goodbye before she goes through 😥
Original post by chelseafreak
Depressed tbh, just found out one of my best friends is leaving town earlier than I thought. At least I was able to see her and say goodbye before she goes through 😥

that sucks :hugs:
HEY MAYNE. Go hit the gym and make ALL KINDS of gains, or find something to do mayne. Try taking your mind off whatever is bugging you. Do something to make yourself feel REAL GEWD DEEP INSIDE. Keep your mind fresh.

ay thanks mayne :smile:

i didnt go gym today because my body is sore as FAAAWWWK.... instead I slept for a couple hours :lol: AY MAAYNE sleep helps your muscles recover so technically I done made some MO GAINZZ....
Original post by eden3
ay thanks mayne :smile:

i didnt go gym today because my body is sore as FAAAWWWK.... instead I slept for a couple hours :lol: AY MAAYNE sleep helps your muscles recover so technically I done made some MO GAINZZ....

AY MAYNE it's gewd you get that sleep.
AY MAYNE it's gewd you get that sleep.

yEEEAAHHH... that sleep made me feel.... REEEAAAL GEEEWWWD....
very down tbh
weird
Original post by S2M
Why not? What's preventing you from doing so?

I most definitely hate Maths despite studying Maths, Physics and Further Maths at A Level. :redface:
Reply 6073
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I most definitely hate Maths despite studying Maths, Physics and Further Maths at A Level. :redface:

Really? I thought you loved maths? So you're doing 2 A-Levels that you hate?
Tired. travelled 247 miles in less than 12 hours
Original post by Jack22031994
Tired. travelled 247 miles in less than 12 hours

Did you walk or was it a round trip? Because you can do 247 miles in 4 hours.
Pretty worthless as usual. I don't usually frequently post on random threads on TSR; it's not really my kind of thing and it's not particularly enjoyable, I used to only use it for specific threads (relating to studies). Just a testament to my boredom and lack of anything to do in my life except work towards meaningless goals in a drab course with pointless exams.

Wimbledon is pulling me through now which is good. After that ends I'll officially start studying again and won't stop til end of exams, otherwise I'll probably biodegrade from lack of activity. I'll need to completely change my psychology though because it is not easy to work hard at something unenjoyable for so long. Mental health will probably suffer severely as a result, but I have no other choice apart from being depressed that I'm achieving nothing in life (which I will be anyway but it's nice to fake that I'm not).
Did you walk or was it a round trip? Because you can do 247 miles in 4 hours.

Round trip, Where I live in Wiltshire to Bristol, then from Bristol to London and back again
Original post by Jack22031994
Round trip, Where I live in Wiltshire to Bristol, then from Bristol to London and back again

That explains it. It really got me wondering 😂
That explains it. It really got me wondering 😂

and filming an interview for my final project inbetween! I didnt just do it for fun haha

ah - what did you wonder? :tongue:

Latest