The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Arkwright House

Hello!
Is there anyone who is willing to live in Arkwright in 2017/18 year?
Original post by natalia123123
Hello!
Is there anyone who is willing to live in Arkwright in 2017/18 year?

Hiya,i might be going ,what are you studying tho?I am doing Optometry
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Original post by SayedaJazsyH
Hiya,i might be going ,what are you studying tho?I am doing Optometry

It will be my first year of physiotherapy course :biggrin:
It will be my first year of physiotherapy course :biggrin:

ohhh well done to you :smile: it's going to be exciting
ohhh well done to you :smile: it's going to be exciting

I'll be doing optometry and I'm nervous as hell lol .New experience for us
Reply 6
Is it quite cheap? And is it too late to apply for acommodation? I've changed my mind and I want to live in Bradford (am from Leeds) but I haven't applied for maintenance and I really don't want to dish out a lot.
Original post by Highway61
Is it quite cheap? And is it too late to apply for acommodation? I've changed my mind and I want to live in Bradford (am from Leeds) but I haven't applied for maintenance and I really don't want to dish out a lot.

Prices start from £76/week so it is not very cheap but still better than Green. I also haven't applied yet, don't worry :smile: I suppose there is some time to do that. Let me know if you decide to stay there :smile: what course you'll be studying?
I'll be doing optometry and I'm nervous as hell lol .New experience for us

Great! Haha, I'm nervous as well, but I hope we will be fine c:
Reply 9
Prices start from £76/week so it is not very cheap but still better than Green. I also haven't applied yet, don't worry :smile: I suppose there is some time to do that. Let me know if you decide to stay there :smile: what course you'll be studying?

Peace Studies haha, I'm getting worried though because I haven't heard anyone else on here or Fb doing it!
Hi All,

We have a property in the heart of the busy student scene, Arkwright House, which offers a variety of En Suite rooms as well as a Studio option for anyone who may decide for a more private living environment. It will only take you a few minutes to walk to a class at Bradford University or Bradford College and just a short bus ride away to Leeds if you wish to venture out.

You will also have access to a social common room here they provides Sky TV and Netflix for you to enjoy with other residents. We also provide Free WiFi, contents insurance and you will have onsite gym and laundry facilities.

If you have any further questions please feel free to get in touch via [email protected]

Kind Regards,

Darrel
Great! Haha, I'm nervous as well, but I hope we will be fine c:

We will :smile:
You know if you book early with the accommodation you are more likely to get the room you wanted as it might get busy and people taking your place etc.

Quick Reply

Latest